Groups

Multi region hack for Sainsbury tv/dvd

Anyone know of a hack to make the Sainsburys Emotion tv/dvd multi-region?

6 Comments

I bought one too & in the manual it tells you to go to skymediauk.co.uk ( where you register it )&
    tells you how to change regions. Ive just done it for my son's that he got for christmas & it worked perfectly!
    page 21, dvd menu bottom of page.
    hope this helps

I bought one too & in the manual it tells you to go to skymediauk.co.uk ( where you register it )&
    tells you how to change regions. Ive just done it for my son's that he got for christmas & it worked perfectly!
    page 21, dvd menu bottom of page.
    hope this helped

giuboo

I bought one too & in the manual it tells you to go to … I bought one too & in the manual it tells you to go to www.skymediauk.co.uk ( where you register it )&tells you how to change regions. Ive just done it for my son's that he got for christmas & it worked perfectly! page 21, dvd menu bottom of page. hope this helps

carpking3

I bought one too & in the manual it tells you to go to … I bought one too & in the manual it tells you to go to www.skymediauk.co.uk ( where you register it )&tells you how to change regions. Ive just done it for my son's that he got for christmas & it worked perfectly! page 21, dvd menu bottom of page. hope this helped

yes very weird !

From the DVD screen (with no disc inserted) enter the code 9735
    You should then get the region code menu

alexwsnow

From the DVD screen (with no disc inserted) enter the code 9735You should … From the DVD screen (with no disc inserted) enter the code 9735You should then get the region code menu

It worked, just thought I'd let people know Thanks!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764289
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31151
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846196
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917264

See more discussions