Expired

multi stop route planner

13 replies
Found 12th Sep 2010
I have to go down South to visit 14 places next week for my work. Been on pc for hours trying to work it all out but my brain is totally fried.

I know AA has a route planner but is there anywhere that has something I can input all post codes and will give me the best way to do this.

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

take a man with you-girls cannot multi task-fact

google maps will do mutli stop directions.

AA route planner and insert the stop offs as waypoints
Edited by: "boothy" 12th Sep 2010

bossyboots

oooohhhhh you better watch it - especially now I have you address … oooohhhhh you better watch it - especially now I have you address hahaha!! Remember you helped me with that Scottish lot - well same company have now given us contract for their English branches and we are finding it so much harder to plan this

nice one BB-glad your business is doing so well-add my address to your list(mrs barky is out all day monday and tuesday-cough)

Banned

if you have a tomtom you can find multi-journey routes.

This site is fairly straightforward, even I mastered it lol

drivingrouteplanner.com/

Banned

barky

take a man with you-girls cannot multi task-fact

true (_;)

Banned

bossyboots

yes I did use google but as the OP says I am looking for multi stops.

hence why i posted that one as you have the abilty to enter numerous stops/postcodes

bossyboots

Choc that site is brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thankyou so much - it looks … Choc that site is brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thankyou so much - it looks mega easy to use lol which is what we need here!

No worries hun, have a non argumentative trip X)

with google maps, just click destination. Under there should be 'add destination'

choc1969

This site is fairly straightforward, even I mastered it … This site is fairly straightforward, even I mastered it lolhttp://www.drivingrouteplanner.com/

Class site- will be using that from now on
Have some virtual rep choc

Banned

bossyboots

lol we will do our very best! My business partner is also my best buddy … lol we will do our very best! My business partner is also my best buddy but she is a fiery Irish woman lol and am crazy Glaswegian - fabulous mix for a long trip you know! We will make up for any rows come Friday night over a few drinks

what a mixture ,i can see a chibbing or two,lol..........X)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226666
    2. Which wall design do you like best?45
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35119
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247678

See more discussions