Groups
    EXPIRED

MultiGym (time to get fit lol) like weilder 9025

Anyone find any good prices for a multi gym? i had my eye on a weilder 9025 in Tesco at £199 but they have removed it now im ready to buy it lol.
    Any help on a good bargain will be greatfully accepted.
    I have approx £200-£250 to spend

Regards
    J

8 Comments

http://www.lxdirect.com/images/products/main/kp/kp517v32.jpg

http://www.lxdirect.com/images/products/mag/kp/kp915v29m.jpg

Two from LXDirect.Com

You might be able to use the 10% and £15 off discount codes in the voucher section above, if applicable.

Original Poster

Thanks all ill look into those ones see whats best :>)

Hi

I have a multigym available if you are looking? I am in the South of England? It is about 7 years old but never been used?

Lol, I must know loads of people who have one 'never used'. Home workout never works out. A bit of advice, join a gym and save your money for that. If you are afraid you will be embarrassed by either your puni-ness or your flabbiness, don't be. No one cares when you get there because they know you are there to improve yourself (used to be a gym instructor btw).

If you use your multi-gym for more than 2, 2 hour workouts, I will eat my hat.

Guessing you're not keen on gym either bcos of embarrassment, confidence or lack of time... most of us face this hurdle.

IMHO multigym is a waste of time and money... only good for conditioning, unless you spend £1000s on a top notch US brand. If Local Gym is not an option then Better in long run to get barbell and/ or dumbells and workout at home... ask in this forum for sample workouts/ training plans ( which will be diffwerent depending on your goals of course !)

Actually, if your planned purchase is similar to that in the pic above, dont buy it... my bro purchased a similar model from a retailer in Glasgow (brand = Marcy) and the movement is not smooth as the cable stations you'd find in a proper gym... you wanna tone up and/ or gain weight... then join a gym or go for free weights as mentioned above

decathlon.co.uk/EN/…tml

HG 90

not sure what the company domyos is like but to get a gym like that and a punchbag attatchment is rare and expensive - but that seems like a great deal i'm gonna go for it myself
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?01
      2. Looking to buy the Ulefone Power 2 - but would like some advice from you ph…11
      3. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??57
      4. Advice for bank error22

See more discussions