Expired

Multiple Argos vouchers?

Found 26th Apr 2014
Hi, I have five argos collection codes (collection codes are like vouchers) that are worth £10 each that I got from a £10 for £5 voucher offer. On the redemption email it says I have to use it in store but I can use it with another argos collection code. So, supposedly I bought 20 worth £200, then will argos accept it? Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Hello, I worked at argos until last year and I haven't heard of a collection code but if they are a voucher that can be swiped or manually input into the computers then you can use as many as you like in a transaction.
These codes you have, how do they work when you hand them over? What does the email say?
Stusername

Hello, I worked at argos until last year and I haven't heard of a … Hello, I worked at argos until last year and I haven't heard of a collection code but if they are a voucher that can be swiped or manually input into the computers then you can use as many as you like in a transaction. These codes you have, how do they work when you hand them over? What does the email say?

Hi, the email states this:

voucher from Argos

Your Argos Collection Code

Code: **********

Value: £10 off any item

To spend your Argos Collection Code, simply present your code on your mobile device in one of over 700 Argos stores throughout the UK. You can also print out this page to present at the till.

You can use Argos Collection Code together with Argos Gift Cards, other Argos Collection Codes and you can pay the difference with other payment methods (e.g. credit/debit card)

Collection Codes are single use, make sure you spend the full value of your code in one transaction

Edited by: "SARAH001" 26th Apr 2014
Bump
That sounds absolutely like you can use multiple at once
I was wondering the same thing so I called them up. The first time I was told I could use more than one in a single transaction, the second time I was told I could use up to 5 and the third which was my local store said they wouldn't usually accept them but might allow only 1 to be used at once. I've tried emailing the Argos Business department to get confirmation but no reply yet. It's definitely making me reconsider purchasing from Argos in the future.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants