Groups

multiple connectors to HDMI or Display Port

Hi

So I am about to purchase a monitor that has HDMI, Display Port and USB-C connections.

Majority of the time it will be connected to my MacBook Pro via USB-C but sometimes I need to connect the following to it as well:

DVI
    VGA
    HDMI

Is there a converter box out there that can accept these 3 connections and convert them into either HDMI or Display Port?

9 Comments

Yes plenty available on eBay

Original Poster

paulb1955

Yes plenty available on eBay

Thanks for your contribution

No problems

Are you trying to connect multiple to same monitor. Maplin do a good one cost me 35 i think but it has a remote. Bad point was the led is bright but as its down back the tv unit is fine. It also automatically displays the picture from the device your using at the time

Original Poster

123batman321

Are you trying to connect multiple to same monitor. Maplin do a good one … Are you trying to connect multiple to same monitor. Maplin do a good one cost me 35 i think but it has a remote. Bad point was the led is bright but as its down back the tv unit is fine. It also automatically displays the picture from the device your using at the time

Yeah multiple devices to the 1 monitor via hdmi, do you have a link for the one you have?

Theres also a 5 way adaptor the same if you need more ports. Only bad point as i said before the led is bright as hell but as ive got it behind the tv i dont see it

Think ive misread the question this is an hdmi switch only not vga sorry

Original Poster

123batman321

Think ive misread the question this is an hdmi switch only not vga sorry

No problem thanks anyway
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927344
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917

See more discussions