Multiple free fillet burgers via KFC student deals after spending £3

Posted 9th FebEdited by:"EpicRickyC"
I've noticed that the way the kfc self service kiosks allows you to add offers to your order has changed. Now not only does it allow for multiple colonel club rewards in one order, but also the free student offers too. I have tested this in 3 of the KFCs around here and all do the same.

Previouly you would have to spend £3 to get a single free fillet burger through the student deals of the kisosk, but now you can keep adding student rewards to your order allowing for multiple free burgers after you have spent £3. You can then also remove any menu items you added to get over £3 in order to get free filler burgers. Minimum spend at the kiosk is 1p.

This is the same for the colonel club rewards, you can now add more than one per order, but this is less useful as they're not free anyway.

For instance, I added my Wow box from the colonel rewards, added my student offer, then when it asks if you want to remove your wow box just press no and both will be included. The student offer though can be repeated again (maybe more than once, I didn't want to be too greedy), and more free fillet burgers can be added as long as you select no each time it comes up on screen. I included a hash brown which is why the price for one of the burgers is 30p

The only issue with this potential glitch is you cannot select from the whole range of student offers, only the fillet burgers will be automatically added once you have selected the student app.

Try not to completey abuse this
3403620.jpg3403620-tJmVX.jpg3403620-vX8LN.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

57 Comments
So, you're saying we can get unlimited mini fillet burgers? Sorry if I misunderstood you
deals6909/02/2020 12:54

So, you're saying we can get unlimited mini fillet burgers? Sorry if I …So, you're saying we can get unlimited mini fillet burgers? Sorry if I misunderstood you

Yeah. As long as you have a student account set up. You can keep adding them.
EpicRickyC09/02/2020 13:13

Yeah. As long as you have a student account set up. You can keep adding …Yeah. As long as you have a student account set up. You can keep adding them.

Why didnt you try it?
deals6909/02/2020 13:18

Why didnt you try it?

I did, I only wanted to buy two though because anymore and they would easily get suspious if it's a glitch
EpicRickyC09/02/2020 13:21

I did, I only wanted to buy two though because anymore and they would …I did, I only wanted to buy two though because anymore and they would easily get suspious if it's a glitch

Ahh ok sounds good
deals6909/02/2020 13:29

Ahh ok sounds good

I've just gone back to check the one next door and I tried to add more which it let me do. It also let me remove my meal and have only the burgers for free

39869829-x2t2L.jpg
EpicRickyC09/02/2020 13:50

I've just gone back to check the one next door and I tried to add more …I've just gone back to check the one next door and I tried to add more which it let me do. It also let me remove my meal and have only the burgers for free[Image]

Good find! How can you tell if your KFC has self serve machines?
And what student deal is this? (Student beans?) Thanks
csa109/02/2020 13:58

Good find! How can you tell if your KFC has self serve … Good find! How can you tell if your KFC has self serve machines?And what student deal is this? (Student beans?) Thanks

It's the one linked to the app, I think it's student beans.

Just to note at least last week the minimum spend on a machine was 1p so you may have to add a hash brown to a burger if you want it cheap.

They probably wouldn't get suspicious for 1 or 2 free burgers because of the free snack milestones you can get from the app anyway.

Also I noted when trying to add multiple student offers that it only worked every two times I tried it. The other times nothing was added. But just keep selecting the student off and it will appear on your order
EpicRickyC09/02/2020 14:04

It's the one linked to the app, I think it's student beans. Just to note …It's the one linked to the app, I think it's student beans. Just to note at least last week the minimum spend on a machine was 1p so you may have to add a hash brown to a burger if you want it cheap. They probably wouldn't get suspicious for 1 or 2 free burgers because of the free snack milestones you can get from the app anyway.Also I noted when trying to add multiple student offers that it only worked every two times I tried it. The other times nothing was added. But just keep selecting the student off and it will appear on your order

Thanks. Do you need the student beans app? Or is it the kfc app? Also how can you see if your restaurant has self-service machines? Thanks
csa109/02/2020 14:06

Thanks. Do you need the student beans app? Or is it the kfc app? Also how …Thanks. Do you need the student beans app? Or is it the kfc app? Also how can you see if your restaurant has self-service machines? Thanks

You need StudentBeans to get the code to add to KFC app. Once it is linked you only need KFC app.
jamie1509/02/2020 14:07

You need StudentBeans to get the code to add to KFC app. Once it is linked …You need StudentBeans to get the code to add to KFC app. Once it is linked you only need KFC app.

Thanks, so you need both student beans & kfc app? How can you see if your kfc offers self serve machines?
csa109/02/2020 14:12

Thanks, so you need both student beans & kfc app? How can you see if your …Thanks, so you need both student beans & kfc app? How can you see if your kfc offers self serve machines?

Well don't think you even need KFC app, as long as you have Colonel's Club to scan it's fine.

Not sure how to check stores with self service.
EpicRickyC09/02/2020 13:50

I've just gone back to check the one next door and I tried to add more …I've just gone back to check the one next door and I tried to add more which it let me do. It also let me remove my meal and have only the burgers for free[Image]

I'm 90 percent sure it wont let you checkout with a 0 balance but it seems like a very good find as u can just add the cheapest item
deals6909/02/2020 14:28

I'm 90 percent sure it wont let you checkout with a 0 balance but it seems …I'm 90 percent sure it wont let you checkout with a 0 balance but it seems like a very good find as u can just add the cheapest item

Yeah I just tested it. Added cheese to a fillet burger and it let have it for 30p with nothing else added to my order.

Today's not been a great diet day for me
EpicRickyC09/02/2020 14:30

Yeah I just tested it. Added cheese to a fillet burger and it let have it …Yeah I just tested it. Added cheese to a fillet burger and it let have it for 30p with nothing else added to my order. Today's not been a great diet day for me

Wow perfect did anyone seems suspicious?
@EpicRickyC if I found something like this I'd never post it You could be getting ultd burgers for a long while but now it's on here it won't last long! Thanks for sharing

Cue some HUKD'ers going to KFC tomorrow and ordering 100 burgers...
Edited by: "jamie15" 9th Feb
Nope, not at all. I did go to a different KFC for this one though
jamie1509/02/2020 14:33

@EpicRickyC if I found something like this I'd never post it You …@EpicRickyC if I found something like this I'd never post it You could be getting ultd burgers for a long while but now it's on here it won't last long! Thanks for sharing Cue some HUKD'ers going to KFC tomorrow and ordering 100 burgers...

They have to sell something on the Bay!
It wont let me add more than one student offer
deals6909/02/2020 15:12

It wont let me add more than one student offer

Did you try more than once? Can you add a colonal meal and a student deal at the same time?

If you cant add both offers at the same time maybe the new kiosk update isn't at all the stores?
Edited by: "EpicRickyC" 9th Feb
EpicRickyC09/02/2020 15:15

Did you try more than once? Can you add a colonal meal and a student deal …Did you try more than once? Can you add a colonal meal and a student deal at the same time?

Nope wont let me add 2 deals at once either.
deals6909/02/2020 15:16

Nope wont let me add 2 deals at once either.

I guess it's not rolled out everywhere then. I've tried 4 stores in Liverpool and all work.
EpicRickyC09/02/2020 15:17

I guess it's not rolled out everywhere then. I've tried 4 stores in …I guess it's not rolled out everywhere then. I've tried 4 stores in Liverpool and all work.

Ah in preston and it doesnt work
deals6909/02/2020 15:18

Ah in preston and it doesnt work

fishergate or docks? You out in this weather?
deals6909/02/2020 16:36

Haha yup deepdale retail park🙃

I'll try the docks one.
LauraBargain201709/02/2020 16:37

I'll try the docks one.

I bought one of them snack boxes for £1.50 from the offers on the app and they gave me 2😁then my brother ordered and also got 2 boxes so if not, you could get that but I'm sure that was human error
EpicRickyC09/02/2020 13:13

Yeah. As long as you have a student account set up. You can keep adding …Yeah. As long as you have a student account set up. You can keep adding them.

I haven't got a student account set up (no longer a student) but I added my student offer before that expired to the KFC app and have a student offer available until 30/09/2025

Mine doesn't offer mini fillet burgers though, it's 15% discount when ordering to pick up with the app or a free Krushems for spending £3+ in-store
I'm wondering if this may also work to get multiple free side and free snack (maybe even £5 off) Colonel offers. I have a free side ready so I'll check it tomorrow if it's not too busy.
andrewworrall109/02/2020 16:44

I haven't got a student account set up (no longer a student) but I added …I haven't got a student account set up (no longer a student) but I added my student offer before that expired to the KFC app and have a student offer available until 30/09/2025Mine doesn't offer mini fillet burgers though, it's 15% discount when ordering to pick up with the app or a free Krushems for spending £3+ in-store

The £3+ in store includes Krushems, Snackbox, or mini fillet burger
jamie1509/02/2020 18:34

The £3+ in store includes Krushems, Snackbox, or mini fillet burger

The mini fillet burger isn't ever offered as a student deal at my local KFC, nor is the snackbox. Is it probably just a location exclusion? I only ever get KFC after I have a meeting at a place that's near there as I'm not the biggest fan of it
andrewworrall109/02/2020 18:37

The mini fillet burger isn't ever offered as a student deal at my local …The mini fillet burger isn't ever offered as a student deal at my local KFC, nor is the snackbox. Is it probably just a location exclusion? I only ever get KFC after I have a meeting at a place that's near there as I'm not the biggest fan of it

Every KFC I've been in that I remember have had those options. Staff are too lazy to read them all out but if you ask them they give it. May be different in your stores since KFC is a franchise after all.
jamie1509/02/2020 18:39

Every KFC I've been in that I remember have had those options. Staff are …Every KFC I've been in that I remember have had those options. Staff are too lazy to read them all out but if you ask them they give it. May be different in your stores since KFC is a franchise after all.

39871558-MkiJ5.jpgPossibly. Also, do you know if I have to fill my stamps all the way to stamp 11 to get each offer available? I thought once I had 3 stamps it would be a free side, it was embarrassing when that wasn't the case when I asked for it
andrewworrall109/02/2020 18:41

[Image] Possibly. Also, do you know if I have to fill my stamps all the …[Image] Possibly. Also, do you know if I have to fill my stamps all the way to stamp 11 to get each offer available? I thought once I had 3 stamps it would be a free side, it was embarrassing when that wasn't the case when I asked for it

No you don't have to wait, 3 should be a free side but the offers do expire after a while. If you claim the offer it will disappear but the stamps will remain.
Edited by: "jamie15" 9th Feb
jamie1509/02/2020 18:42

No you don't have to wait, 3 should be a free side but the offers do …No you don't have to wait, 3 should be a free side but the offers do expire after a while. If you claim the offer it will disappear but the stamps will remain.

I don't remember claiming a free side, so it's strange how I haven't actually got the offer available. I don't ever remember seeing it in the vouchers section beneath it, I may have missed it though as I don't go a lot
andrewworrall109/02/2020 18:44

I don't remember claiming a free side, so it's strange how I haven't …I don't remember claiming a free side, so it's strange how I haven't actually got the offer available. I don't ever remember seeing it in the vouchers section beneath it, I may have missed it though as I don't go a lot

Unless your account got cracked and someone else used it...
jamie1509/02/2020 18:44

Unless your account got cracked and someone else used it...

Hmm I'm not sure. Is there any signs to look for (other than the voucher thing) or is it best to contact KFC?
andrewworrall109/02/2020 18:49

Hmm I'm not sure. Is there any signs to look for (other than the voucher …Hmm I'm not sure. Is there any signs to look for (other than the voucher thing) or is it best to contact KFC?

Best to contact and see what happens, also change password
Just to confirm, I've checked and if you have a free snack or side reward you can just keep putting unlimited of them in your basket, even though you're only meant to have one.

I've noticed that now for a free student offer you do have to have over £3 in your order unlike yesterday. But you can still add as many as you want 39876834-cGb6F.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants