Groups

Multiple of same item at CEX

Going to trade some DVD's in. However i have 3 copies. Will they accept the 3. The store has none in stock so i'm guessing they will.

6 Comments

Yes..

Their website states they may offer you a reduced value for more than one of the same item..

'Can I sell multiples of the same item?
    We will happily buy multiples of any item up to a maximum of 9 units. To sell more than 9 units of one item, please contact us via email.
    Prices displayed on our website are offered on the basis that you are selling in one of each item; if you wish to sell multiple copies your order may be classed as a bulk buy, and as such a reduced price may be applied.'

if you dont want the reduced rate just pop into their store 3 different times with different disguises on

ttsese;3030145

if you dont want the reduced rate just pop into their store 3 different … if you dont want the reduced rate just pop into their store 3 different times with different disguises on

Fireman, cowboy and policeman? :whistling:

They'll definately take upto 9 copies of the same title off you as Beefnoodlez says. Took 9 copies of the same XBox 360 game in the other week without any problems. Provided of course they deem them in a suitable condition to re-sell.

Original Poster

Cool, thanks everyone :-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846275
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1636
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …75128
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction99

See more discussions