Groups

Multiple Phones4u contracts

Just a quick question that I have. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My brother has been refused a contract phone by phones4u due to his credit history. There's actually nothing wrong with it as he's only 18 and he's never been involved in any credit issues.

Would it be possible for me to take out another contract with phones4u so he can then use it? I ask as this second contract for my brother will also be on Vodafone and also another chequeback offer (like my contract)

I've read the terms on the chequeback and it doesn't say anything about only one per person or one per household so that seems to be fine.

Would there be any issues though with me having a second vodafone contract? Would Vodafone allow this?

Any help is welcomed.

1 Comment

That would be fine. You will have to put the contract in your name and he wont be able to upgrade or downgrade the contract without your permission.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …280968
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions