Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Multiple retailers hermes drop off.

Posted 22nd Jun
Hi guys.
I dropped off two parcels to my hermes shop.
Both parcels for different retailers.
The guy at the till scanned them on to one ticket noting down 2 parcels.
When tracking the ticket, it only shows the status of one of the parcels.
Is this normal or should I see two status' as they were for two different retailers?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
You should have all the parcels.
giboning22/06/2020 08:48

You should have all the parcels.

Thought so. The crap company has disabled any way to contact them so now I'm looking at losing out money.
Did you buy the delivery in store or online? Wait a week to see if you parcel is delivered. Their tracking system is down at the moment (i think). All the parcels i delivered during the past 2 weeks are still shown as "We have it", but except one, i have confirmation they were actually delivered.
giboning22/06/2020 09:05

Did you buy the delivery in store or online? Wait a week to see if you …Did you buy the delivery in store or online? Wait a week to see if you parcel is delivered. Their tracking system is down at the moment (i think). All the parcels i delivered during the past 2 weeks are still shown as "We have it", but except one, i have confirmation they were actually delivered.

One was a preprinted return label to a retailer.
The other was an amazon scan and print in store.
The amazon is showing in the tracking via the number on the ticket. Its the retailer that's not showing up.
Always have a unique number per box, even if they are going back to the same retailer.
bozo00722/06/2020 09:20

Always have a unique number per box, even if they are going back to the …Always have a unique number per box, even if they are going back to the same retailer.

yeh thats hwere i went wrong. i didnt even take a photo of the retailers postage label.
The ticket is now updated with both retailers! Phew!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants