Multiple SIMs for Wuntu?

Found 7th Nov 2017
I have seen a lot of comments on Wuntu deals about people using multiple SIMs for Wuntu to claim the deals more than once.

I was.wondering how this is done ? As I already have Wuntu, is there a way to log out? Or are users deleting and reinstalling the app every time, but with a different SIM in? And if so, is this definitely how it works?

Don't worry, I will not be spoiling for others, I will only claim on UNLIMITED freebies

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Nice first post, welcome to hukd
Is this allowed on pay as you go?
Original Poster
Misslovely10 h, 40 m ago

Is this allowed on pay as you go?

What do you mean? If you're referring to the app, I believe it works on pay as you go yes. It just checks if you're on the 3 network I believe
Jordanb988th Nov

What do you mean? If you're referring to the app, I believe it works on …What do you mean? If you're referring to the app, I believe it works on pay as you go yes. It just checks if you're on the 3 network I believe

I have to go into my app settings and erase all the data so the app thinks it's being run for the first time. This has to be done every year you insert a sim. So it's, insert new SIM, erase data then open app. Insert old son erase data again. Hope this helps
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants