Expired

Multiple topcashback accounts

Found 2nd Jul 2013
Hi,

I have a topcashback account which is my own, but have also set one up on behalf on my partner. I have recently asked for my payment in amazon vouchers. This has taken longer than expected, so when I sent a query thorough, I was told that my account had been flagged as having multiple accounts. Has anyone else had this issue?

13 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks

Its 1 account per household i believe mate, me and my dad had to use separate addresses due to this issue despite the fact we didn't share anything... -.-

Original Poster

Ah, I didn't realise that. That's a bit rubbish. I'll see how I get on, I've just emailed back saying its my partners account. Cheers

Really ? what a stupid restriction.

1. Site Membership & Termination of AccountsFirstly, we should let you … 1. Site Membership & Termination of AccountsFirstly, we should let you know that you can, of course, cancel your membership at any time (although we have no idea why you would wish to. There are no catches, so you can't lose out). You can cancel your membership simply by clicking the appropriate link within your account settings and following instructions. Here you can also subscribe or unsubscribe from any emails we may send to you. If you prefer, you can email us at or you can write to our head office at:UKC Systems Ltd (TopCashback)St Georges House19 Church StreetUttoxeterST14 8AGWe are happy for you to make the occasional cashback transaction on behalf of other family members or close friends. In other words, we don’t insist that each family member or close friend necessarily have to create their own account. This is subject to fair usage however and one account should not be used to make purchases on behalf of many other people.One account is allowed per UK resident. That person must be living in the UK to qualify for an account and receive cashback from our advertised merchants. This is a condition that many of our merchants insist upon.We reserve the right to refuse membership and further, in the event of fraudulent, abusive or other activity we determine to be un-fair, we reserve the right to terminate your account. In addition, please note that accounts may be disabled if they are deemed to be dormant accounts, as outlined in Section 4.As a condition of membership, you will need to accept service emails from Top Cashback and authenticate your email address. Please note that you will also be signed up to receive emails from us detailing cashback deals, updates to our blogs and other emails in relation to our website and services. You can opt out of these emails from within your account pages.If you have joined via a friend's referral (tell-a-friend) link, then the referrer (your friend) may be able to see if you have reached the cashback threshold required in order for them to gain a tell-a-friend bonus, they will also be able to see the date you signed up and your username.We reserve the right to terminate a member's account if a serviceable email address is not provided and also if that member marks our emails as abusive, junk or spam.

Banned

I got scammed out of over £100 by these pricks a few months ago. because my gf signed up using my computer...

what a load of ****. complete scammers

vlj

I got scammed out of over £100 by these ****** a few months ago. because … I got scammed out of over £100 by these ****** a few months ago. because my gf signed up using my computer...what a load of ****. complete scammers

lol. Yea. How dare they try their best not to be scammed themselves.

Banned

how were we scamming them? we didn't abuse the referral scheme, it clearly states in the t+c's not to make purchases on behalf of other people.

pretty much as soon as her bodyshop order tracked, my account was cancelled.

I had a mobile contract and energy switch, both in my name and totaling over £100 in pending transactions. ready to be paid. now I can't even log into my account. Any email I send them is replied with the typical automated **** they spout in every email.

Edited by: "vlj" 2nd Jul 2013

vlj

how were we scamming them? we didn't abuse the referral scheme, it … how were we scamming them? we didn't abuse the referral scheme, it clearly states in the t+c's not to make purchases on behalf of other people.pretty much as soon as her bodyshop order tracked, my account was cancelled.I had a mobile contract and energy switch, both in my name and totaling over £100 in pending transactions. ready to be paid. now I can't even log into my account. Any email I send them is replied with the typical automated **** they spout in every email.

You would have thought they would offer to combine the accounts, or at least give you a choice of which one you want killing, and which one remains active.

Banned

Johnboy_1975

You would have thought they would offer to combine the accounts, or at … You would have thought they would offer to combine the accounts, or at least give you a choice of which one you want killing, and which one remains active.

that was my exact argument with them. I emailed them to ask if we could merge, or kill her account and not mine. the first reply was from a human, albeit with half a brain. She explained it was all automated and multiple i.p signups close previous accounts.
every email after that had a standard policy and t+c's quote and was tossed to one side.

this was back in february, I've given up fighting now

i am having the same issue with TCB....THEY TEMPT US TO INVITE FRIENDS AMD FAMILY AND WHEN WE DO THEY ACCUSE US OF MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS ! i have over £2000 pounds pending and me and my family are paying fortunes for our insurances and now non of us can access our accounts under the same accusation...i am actually sick of them..do they expect all members pf goushold have their separate computer and wifi providers? if they dont allow then why do they ask us to refer?

Banned

nouhadeter

i am having the same issue with TCB....THEY TEMPT US TO INVITE FRIENDS … i am having the same issue with TCB....THEY TEMPT US TO INVITE FRIENDS AMD FAMILY AND WHEN WE DO THEY ACCUSE US OF MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS ! i have over £2000 pounds pending and me and my family are paying fortunes for our insurances and now non of us can access our accounts under the same accusation...i am actually sick of them..do they expect all members pf goushold have their separate computer and wifi providers? if they dont allow then why do they ask us to refer?

I have two TCB accounts which work perfectly and got paid out, other members of my family have their own TCB accounts and have not had issues.

Was this issue resolved for you ?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants