Multipoint earbuds recommendation

Posted 5th Nov
Looking for good multipoint earbuds, any recommendation.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
Haircut_10005/11/2019 08:28

You asked exactly this same question only three days ago and got zero …You asked exactly this same question only three days ago and got zero replies, why do you think it’s going to be any different now?hotukdeals.com/discussions/multipoint-earbuds-3323042

If you read the title, it was worded differently. Which is probabaly why it didn't get any attention, at least I hope that's the reason. Because surely, I have not asked something unordinary.
What phone you got and what’s your usage like? I’m looking at earbuds that are waterproof for work (Postie) and also good for gym with nice bass for the tunes I like. The Powerbeats pro seem good to me as they link perfectly with iPhone and are good for all my uses and can be picked up just over £100 if you watch for a good deal. The new AirPods pro seem awesome too but at £250 just not worth it.
toonsquirel05/11/2019 10:26

What phone you got and what’s your usage like? I’m looking at earbuds that …What phone you got and what’s your usage like? I’m looking at earbuds that are waterproof for work (Postie) and also good for gym with nice bass for the tunes I like. The Powerbeats pro seem good to me as they link perfectly with iPhone and are good for all my uses and can be picked up just over £100 if you watch for a good deal. The new AirPods pro seem awesome too but at £250 just not worth it.

Got android, I be using them for gym and running. So probably heavy use.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants