Groups

Multiroom Lite

not really a deal but i don't know where else to put it. Apologies if its been posted before.
    i received my sky magazine this morning and the cover letter revealed something interesting. if you live in a digital switchover area and don't subscribe to any of the premium channels then instead of paying £10 per month for your multiroom you only pay £5. there's a phone number to ring for sky sales (08442 410565) and you simply tell them you've had the letter and they put the "offer" on your account.

in my case i couldn't find any info on the sky website about it and so googled the term to find on digitalspy that the offer has been running for over a year. so when i rang i wanted them to backdate my reduction. i spent a useless hour on the phone getting pushed from piller to post as nobody would take ownership of the matter. in the end they put the phone down on me. i then emailed their CEO and appraised his office of my problem. resulting in a call within the hour from a senior CS person from sky who credited my account with 15 months worth of the reduction (a cool £75) definitely worth the effort IMHO.

4 Comments

mod

Moved to Misc :thumbsup:

where did you get the e-mail address from?

Original Poster

thanks andywedge

the email address has been floating around the net for years in regard to the amstrad PVR2 & PVR3 problems. the CEO is Jeremy Darroch and the email addy is simply jeremy.darrochATsky.com (don't want him to get spammed lol )

wolf359;6738385

thanks andywedge :)the email address has been floating around the net for … thanks andywedge :)the email address has been floating around the net for years in regard to the amstrad PVR2 & PVR3 problems. the CEO is Jeremy Darroch and the email addy is simply jeremy.darrochATsky.com (don't want him to get spammed lol )

cheers :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions