EXPIRED

Mum's 60th birthday

Anybody got any thoughts on a money-saving bargain? I haven't got much wedge to splash around. She likes flowers, Body Shop, Blackadder 1, religion, and other things I can't think of. And she's in Northern Ireland.

4 Comments

Go here!
hotukdeals.com/ite…ppl
Get card, and see if you can post the wine to her address!
:whistling:

W e l l l l

It might work!!!

:-D

(Well done Flipflop!!)

I had a beautiful Rosary from ebay _ from the holy land - it was made of crushed rose petals and even after a year still smells of roses - didnt cost much either and is beautiful, she loved it

octobergirl;2456964

I had a beautiful Rosary from ebay _ from the holy land - it was made of … I had a beautiful Rosary from ebay _ from the holy land - it was made of crushed rose petals and even after a year still smells of roses - didnt cost much either and is beautiful, she loved it

that sounds lovely o/g - have you got sellers id please?

another prezzie from ebay - ive been buying these for friends - family - sweetie money!!

coins wth your year of birth made into keyrings - keepsakes etc

heres number 130212582782

holly100;2457148

that sounds lovely o/g - have you got sellers id please?another prezzie … that sounds lovely o/g - have you got sellers id please?another prezzie from ebay - ive been buying these for friends - family - sweetie money!!coins wth your year of birth made into keyrings - keepsakes etcheres number 130212582782

i have just looked at them really nice great prezzy:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Bed pillow recommendations69
    2. Referbed MACBOOK- thoughts?!11
    3. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1018
    4. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?912

See more discussions