Groups

Mums- help needed! Looking for item of clothing and can't find!

Hi all!

A friend who regularly asks me to track her down things online since I'm better at searching than she is has asked me to find her a plain white long sleeved top for a girl, age 2-3. I am struggling to find much at all and thought I'd ask someone better skilled at shopping for kidswear!

13 Comments

Maybe instore you'd have more luck.

Asda,Tesco TK wotsit Primark,Matalan etc etc

Original Poster

Presumably so. I'm not sure whether she's tried those avenues yet or not. I just thought I'd see if any of the mums here knew anything! (about this clothing, not as a general observation.)

next have some online

Banned

look harder

try gap. They usually have plain tops on offer

Perhaps not quite what you are looking for but spotted these.

vertbaudet.co.uk/bab…ce=

I know it's not online, although I haven't looked so they might have them, but Asda always have a smart price long sleeved top in white or pink for something ridiculous like 75p. I always buy these in the winter for my girls to wear underneath their summer tops to get more wear out of them.

Annie1508;6507098

I know it's not online, although I haven't looked so they might have … I know it's not online, although I haven't looked so they might have them, but Asda always have a smart price long sleeved top in white or pink for something ridiculous like 75p. I always buy these in the winter for my girls to wear underneath their summer tops to get more wear out of them.

This^^^^

Primark have them

Original Poster

Thanks for all responses! Much appreciated

M&S, adams, mini boden?

I got some from Next online
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764432
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1020
      3. Any PS4 News Here29213630
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?25101

See more discussions