Groups

Munchausen by Internet

This known illness is thought to be on a sharp rise. Stereotypically the person with the illness will fake medical condition to gather sympathy. Is there really any difference between using fake medical condition to gain popularity, sympathy and a sense of belonging. To using fake story's about ones life to gain the same results?

I just find this a great subject. In essence are trolls ill?

23 Comments

I'm lmao at the suggestion.

Makes complete sense to me.

Did I tell you I've broken my leg, made a fortune on the stock market, have a lambourghini AND a bentley and mariah carey thinks I'm hot???

Original Poster

Why is this expired?

ClarityofMind;6223944

I'm lmao at the suggestion. Makes complete sense to me. Did I tell you … I'm lmao at the suggestion. Makes complete sense to me. Did I tell you I've broken my leg, made a fortune on the stock market, have a lambourghini AND a bentley and mariah carey thinks I'm hot???

That's a lie, I'm in bed with Mariah as I type and she thinks you're a minger!

Staroffurby;6223960

Why is this expired?

Somebody jealous they didn't think of it first:whistling:

ClarityofMind;6223944

I'm lmao at the suggestion. Makes complete sense to me. Did I tell you … I'm lmao at the suggestion. Makes complete sense to me. Did I tell you I've broken my leg, made a fortune on the stock market, have a lambourghini AND a bentley and mariah carey thinks I'm hot???

totally random thought-if you had your own website would it be com.com? would you consider changing your name by deed poll to dot? am I losing my mind?

the really sad people are the ones that actually believe the millionaires:whistling:

Original Poster

i wonder if this was expired simply because the truth hurts?

ClarityofMind;6223944

Interesting to see who the first person was to reply to this thread :whistling:

Interesting is all.....:-D

Original Poster

it just seems a logical theory to me.

barky;6223994

totally random thought-if you had your own website would it be com.com? … totally random thought-if you had your own website would it be com.com? would you consider changing your name by deed poll to dot? am I losing my mind?

I think you need to step away from the bottle.... keeping both hands in sight at all times :w00t:

I can't be Dot, I'm Mary xx

So my website would have to be Mary.com ;-)

woodrowwyatt;6223974

That's a lie, I'm in bed with Mariah as I type and she thinks you're a … That's a lie, I'm in bed with Mariah as I type and she thinks you're a minger!

lmfao!!!

:-D

ClarityofMind;6224139

I think you need to step away from the bottle.... keeping both hands in … I think you need to step away from the bottle.... keeping both hands in sight at all times :w00t:I can't be Dot, I'm Mary xxSo my website would have to be Mary.com ;-)

dont drink actually-my insanity is entirely natural.

Original Poster

i thought more liars would visit this thread?

barky;6224225

dont drink actually-my insanity is entirely natural.

you're bored out of your mind aintcha ;-)

Staroffurby;6224235

i thought more liars would visit this thread?

They have sent us to do it for them... as it is by proxy xxx

ClarityofMind;6224238

you're bored out of your mind aintcha ;-)

yep-so bored Im even considering servicing mrs barky:whistling:

barky;6224264

yep-so bored Im even considering servicing mrs barky:whistling:

would the poor woman be responsive after all her running??

ClarityofMind;6224278

would the poor woman be responsive after all her running??

I plan on surprising her from behind while she is doing the ironing.

barky;6224290

I plan on surprising her from behind while she is doing the ironing.

I find that hanging someone half way out the window has the same effect :-D

ClarityofMind;6224307

I find that hanging someone half way out the window has the same effect … I find that hanging someone half way out the window has the same effect :-D

nice tip-may give that a try later.

Maaaaaad hate itt, Don't hate me brah.

Have you seen my new gf......

http://www.fhm.com/images/media/fckimgs/image/GIFs/eva.gif

Mark my words, I will make her famous.....

Original Poster

i have had better than her, she aint all that!

barky;6224329

nice tip-may give that a try later.

see, I'm not just a pretty face :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Zelda Game?79
      2. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9533
      3. Cinema 24122
      4. Recommend accurate weighing scales22

See more discussions