Groups

Murials Wedding.

On BBC2 now.

It is one of the best films ever made....

I love her sister...

12 Comments

Original Poster

I can't wait for the beanbag splitting when she is with her boyfriend.. I lol every time.

Chiptivo;6608429

I can't wait for the beanbag splitting when she is with her boyfriend.. I … I can't wait for the beanbag splitting when she is with her boyfriend.. I lol every time.

I like that part haha

Brilliant film

Original Poster

Such a funny part just now... lol

I can't stop laughing! :w00t:

starsparkle2311;6608546

WOW is it that time already? How much have I missed, I love that film, … WOW is it that time already? How much have I missed, I love that film, total classic:thumbsup:Edit: christ it's nearly finished, still class tho',lol

you will get it on one of those catch up channels maybe?
    ps remember to look up muriels wedding though :thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;6608592

I've seen it before, if I'd known it was on I wouldn't have wasted my … I've seen it before, if I'd known it was on I wouldn't have wasted my time on this place tonight,lolAnd why do I want to look it up?I've seen most of Toni Collette's stuff, she's a mighty fine actress, as for Aussie films, they're always worth a watch:thumbsup:

yeh my hubby totally agrees with you :-D

Original Poster

"It's all yours mate"

starsparkle2311;6608635

Your hubby has good taste,loolLittle Miss Sunshine is excellent, ever … Your hubby has good taste,loolLittle Miss Sunshine is excellent, ever seen Priscilla, Queen of the Desert? lol, excellent film:-DOh and that other Aussie classic, the one where they want to knock the house down to build an airport or something like that, whatever, they always have the same actors in them:p

The Castle? great film

[QUOTE=starsparkle2311;6608635]Your hubby has good taste,lool

of course thats how he,s got me! lol :w00t:

starsparkle2311;6608635

Your hubby has good taste,loolLittle Miss Sunshine is excellent, ever … Your hubby has good taste,loolLittle Miss Sunshine is excellent, ever seen Priscilla, Queen of the Desert? lol, excellent film:-DOh and that other Aussie classic, the one where they want to knock the house down to build an airport or something like that, whatever, they always have the same actors in them:p

Yeah like muriel's dad.He seems to be in every aussie film.My fave is Strictly Ballroom.Bill Hunter is in that too!

Naturally, like I say, he has good taste, now off with you to bed,lol:p[/QUOTE]
    nearly there

starsparkle2311;6608776

nearly there

No need to brag now is there,lol:p Think of us singletons:oops:Alone!!! With only freeview and the 'net to keep us occupied,lol:whistling:[/QUOTE]

I'll date you!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523466
      2. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work33
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3641402
      4. Gold Flamedeer thread (ABSOLUTELY NO HINTING/MENTIONING THE TRADING OF GOLD…46

See more discussions