Musclefood taking unauthorised transactions from my card

Posted 4th Apr 2019
I was just scanning through my credit card transactions & found £4 taken. Didn’t know what this was for so I looked into it further & found another £4 taken. Today another £4 transaction from my card.
I’m waiting a response from musclefood for days now. I didn’t sign up to anything & haven’t placed any orders since the beginning of this year. They don’t have a telephone number to call, I can’t remove my card from the site.
Check your accounts..
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
14 Comments
Is it a direct debit? Just phone your card company and they'll block it off.
KeyboardKitten04/04/2019 13:25

Is it a direct debit? Just phone your card company and they'll block it …Is it a direct debit? Just phone your card company and they'll block it off.

No it’s a credit card I had used to make purchases from them many times before. Ive contacted my credit card company to get the transactions refunded. I won’t be shopping with musclefood again.
Teza51104/04/2019 13:37

No it’s a credit card I had used to make purchases from them many times b …No it’s a credit card I had used to make purchases from them many times before. Ive contacted my credit card company to get the transactions refunded. I won’t be shopping with musclefood again.

I will never use any website that doesn't have a contact phone number. I can't help feeling it's a ruse to be able to avoid you whenever they feel like.
deleted8085804/04/2019 13:38

I will never use any website that doesn't have a contact phone number. I …I will never use any website that doesn't have a contact phone number. I can't help feeling it's a ruse to be able to avoid you whenever they feel like.

I’ve learned the hard way will check before I commit in future.
to be fair I had used them for years without any problems but not anymore.
OllieSt3 m ago

What is mfNOW? - Your membership is free for the first 14 days and then £4 …What is mfNOW? - Your membership is free for the first 14 days and then £4 every 4 weeks thereafter. Should you not wish to continue with these benefits: Login to your account Click the mfNOW logo Scroll past the benefits and click cancel subscription You can resubscribe at any time at the checkout!

What ! Never had any information about this. Thanks for the info.
Online retailer Musclefood has named fashion chain Missguided boss Gareth Jones as its new CEO.
OllieSt04/04/2019 13:43

What is mfNOW? - Your membership is free for the first 14 days and then £4 …What is mfNOW? - Your membership is free for the first 14 days and then £4 every 4 weeks thereafter. Should you not wish to continue with these benefits: Login to your account Click the mfNOW logo Scroll past the benefits and click cancel subscription You can resubscribe at any time at the checkout!

Look at this & found it on my account I never signed up to this. Check accounts it’s a very small (tiny) tick box at the bottom of the page.
Just searched through my emails, found no information from musclefood about any subscription for this. Sharp practice on musclefood behalf !!
Teza51119 m ago

Look at this & found it on my account I never signed up to this. Check …Look at this & found it on my account I never signed up to this. Check accounts it’s a very small (tiny) tick box at the bottom of the page.Just searched through my emails, found no information from musclefood about any subscription for this. Sharp practice on musclefood behalf !!

I just did a dummy run and the tick box isn't pre-checked. The thought of a free Christmas turkey must have distracted you and stopped you reading right to the bottom
user error...
Bargainhead41 m ago

user error...

Exactly.... The same as the literally hundreds of people over on MSE who say that that haven't signed up to Amazon prime. Yeah, right.

I will never use any website that doesn't have a contact phone number. I …I will never use any website that doesn't have a contact phone number. I can't help feeling it's a ruse to be able to avoid you whenever they feel like.

Errr....
[ hotukdeals.com/con…act ]

deleted1781204/04/2019 22:12

Errr....[ https://www.hotukdeals.com/contact ]

dufflecoat_moon_turkey04/04/2019 23:47

Comment deleted

I'm sure they think highly of you as well.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants