I am
Id do anything for tickets

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
21 Comments

Amazing Band.

Amazing Gigs.

I'll be there by hook or by crook, don't worry, fantastico!!!

Banned

may have a look in to see whats goin on

When where ? they touring?

o2 priority tickets go on sale soon; not sure if im gonna go; have seen them 8 times now and despite being amazing everytime not sure whether I should go again......hang on what am i banging on about course im going!!

bfjem;5392619

o2 priority tickets go on sale soon; not sure if im gonna go; have seen … o2 priority tickets go on sale soon; not sure if im gonna go; have seen them 8 times now and despite being amazing everytime not sure whether I should go again......hang on what am i banging on about course im going!!

Best band live ever. Going to snap two of these up one for me and the missus.

Do you know when they go on sale. Only seen them once at Leeds festival, and I have got to say I drooled.

i'll just text and find out details; bet yes by far one of the best bands live ever; and certainly a trteat first time; and time again;

oh dear god; its already sold out pre-sale lmao

bfjem;5392838

oh dear god; its already sold out pre-sale lmao

I couldnt find any. :?

Adam2050;5392855

I couldnt find any. :?

I litterally got a text from them earlier today; then when I just text back for info it said now sold out...thats fast!

bfjem;5392913

I litterally got a text from them earlier today; then when I just text … I litterally got a text from them earlier today; then when I just text back for info it said now sold out...thats fast!

Whos that with?

i'm hopefully going

sheffield arena

Adam2050;5392938

Whos that with?

o2, so not sure where else they will be on pre-sale

bfjem;5393133

o2, so not sure where else they will be on pre-sale

Ahh okay when the due on sale?

When they come back to the MEN, my tickets are already booked . . . . the best live act musically i've seen live. Amazing.

anything?????

Original Poster

Goin to the SECC to see these bad boys

they go onsale on fri morning
this has all the venues and sale dates..
muse.mu/

ive seen Muse twice live and i wouldn't pay to go again.
Didnt get a decent feeling for atmosphere, sounded exactly like the CD shame really

Agreeing with Jetpac, I saw them live and despite loving the band they just didn't engage the audience well enough in the live show was all shirt and no trousers, sadly. But enjoy the gig!

Original Poster

AJD851;5394328

they go onsale on fri morning this has all the venues and sale … they go onsale on fri morning this has all the venues and sale dates..http://www.muse.mu/

Can i add one thing to that PRESALE boo ya

Gutted they not coming to newcastle i love muse like, might try for the glasgow tickets though
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4176
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    3. word association Game74244916
    4. Add one, leave one game54415442

See more discussions