black gerbil1;7888932

[x] great tunes[] ears are bleeding

:thumbsup:

[x]Ban troll

muse = good

tiesto = seems to be selling out!

will check out tune though. thanks for sharing

Tiesto sold out a long time ago lol
I saw him years ago and saw Paul Van Dyke (yea was fancying some retro-ness) in the same week.
Tiesto picked the big open arena like he does, and his show went down like a lead balloon while PVD was in a smaller, better venue (still packed in) and blew him away.
Tiesto's last time in Glasgow lol
He thinks he's too good to play clubs and only plays in big-open arena's to make more £££
Sounds crap but he's made his name now and sells tickets off of that.

And nah i didnt like the tune.
Moved away from trance a long while ago, although i can still listen to it, jsut didnt think that was good tbh.

HaggisHunter;7889553

Tiesto sold out a long time ago lolI saw him years ago and saw Paul Van … Tiesto sold out a long time ago lolI saw him years ago and saw Paul Van Dyke (yea was fancying some retro-ness) in the same week.Tiesto picked the big open arena like he does, and his show went down like a lead balloon while PVD was in a smaller, better venue (still packed in) and blew him away.Tiesto's last time in Glasgow lolHe thinks he's too good to play clubs and only plays in big-open arena's to make more £££Sounds crap but he's made his name now and sells tickets off of that.And nah i didnt like the tune.Moved away from trance a long while ago, although i can still listen to it, jsut didnt think that was good tbh.

well ur more in the know! i was into trance back uni days moreso (1999-2002). so not s clued up now (mummy to three kids makes tiesto and buuren et al a bit low on the priority list!!) but i was up with my 4 week old last night watching that he made some LAME ASS tune with some rappers from america. it was AWFUL!!

magicbeans;7889859

well ur more in the know! i was into trance back uni days moreso … well ur more in the know! i was into trance back uni days moreso (1999-2002). so not s clued up now (mummy to three kids makes tiesto and buuren et al a bit low on the priority list!!) but i was up with my 4 week old last night watching that he made some LAME ASS tune with some rappers from america. it was AWFUL!!

lol i'm not that young i'm 25.
My uni days were probably starting about 2002...i think...its a bit of a blur lol
Was into trance at School, and a bit when i was at uni though i went clubbing more and got into house and now i'm just a weird electro freak.
Was probably about 5 years ago Tiesto was in glasgow, think he was that rubbish he never came back lol
His days are over, its just Ministry of Sound and that mainstream stuff that probably keeps him goin.

Tiesto hasn't wowed me since his lovestoned remix, during the muse song i kept on thinking of the 'he's a pirate' song for some reason

HaggisHunter;7890034

lol i'm not that young i'm 25.My uni days were probably starting about … lol i'm not that young i'm 25.My uni days were probably starting about 2002...i think...its a bit of a blur lolWas into trance at School, and a bit when i was at uni though i went clubbing more and got into house and now i'm just a weird electro freak.Was probably about 5 years ago Tiesto was in glasgow, think he was that rubbish he never came back lolHis days are over, its just Ministry of Sound and that mainstream stuff that probably keeps him goin.

haha uni days are pretty memorable in a non memeorable way iykwim!!!
he was selling out in 2002-2003 but i thought what do i know..maybe he stopped going down that path..he didnt obviously!

biomehanik;7890056

Tiesto hasn't wowed me since his lovestoned remix, during the muse song i … Tiesto hasn't wowed me since his lovestoned remix, during the muse song i kept on thinking of the 'he's a pirate' song for some reason

he's a pirate?what song?

Hmm... not feeling this one. as my old man would say... its all boom boom boom. Give me the original anyday!

heard it now. sorry OP i do not approve. only good bits is when the resisitance bit is main thing...iykwim!

magicbeans;7890087

he's a pirate?what song?

youtube.com/wat…_Oo

:thumbsup:

black gerbil1;7888932

[ ] great tunes[x] ears are bleeding

[ ] Good music taste
[x] Idiot

agree it is a great track
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How much would you pay for this chair?79
    2. Heads Up - LoveFilm By Post Closing On 31st October 2017.1010
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2437
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846122

See more discussions