Groups
    EXPIRED

Muse-utterly mind blowing!!

Anyone with tickets for the tour are in for a real treat-just back from the glasgow show and the stage set is incredible.Wont give too much away for those going but from the 3 buildings onstage at the opening(uprising),it is simply a show that puts everything else to shame-musta cost a fortune-reminds me of the stage sets floyd used to create!

stunning!

8 Comments

I saw them twice, but a few years ago, and they were brilliant then! Definitely one of the best bands in the world!

[COLOR="Red"]Not mind blowing/10[/COLOR]

The JFK;6838578

[COLOR="Red"]Not mind blowing/10[/COLOR]

x2

Supermod

I have seen them 4 times and had the very fortunate pleasure of meeting them a couple of times. They are awesome guys. Grew up in the same little town as me!!

I've seen them a few times but seen them on thursady at the echo arena in Liverpool, fantastic show, everything about it, lights music, stage brilliant , amazing live band!

magicjay1986;6838584

I have seen them 4 times and had the very fortunate pleasure of meeting … I have seen them 4 times and had the very fortunate pleasure of meeting them a couple of times. They are awesome guys. Grew up in the same little town as me!!

Hahahaha you're from Teignmouth.

Supermod

angelfairee;6838706

Hahahaha you're from Teignmouth.

Nope. I am from Exeter and went to school down near the coast! I get to meet whoever I want.

Glad you enjoyed it. Saw them last week at Sheffield.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4522115
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions