Groups

music

what music do u like?

24 Comments

Skindred
    Atreyu

Anything that doesnt sound like someone putting up a shed.

kind of a broad question, ain't it?

Original Poster

funny :thumbsup:

R and B, bit of hip hop and pop!!!

Everything

garage and hip hop :P

hip hop anonymous

alternative

is this favorite music whilst enjoying your favorite position ? or just generally?

my lastfm page gives you some idea of what i listen to:

last.fm/use…ey/

lost prophets . my chemical romance . kids in glass houses , madina lake , the killers , cazals , maximo park acdc and loads more

Bit screwed up that way, my brother who is more than 10 years older than me, (Yeah, have that Pete!!!!) used to listen to Tamla Motown mixed with Hard rock!

Love both! But b'cos of me mum, Fleetwood Mac's Albatross!

She's gone, but that song just brings her back every time!

:thinking:

Banned

jadeywadey08;2052281

garage and hip hop :P

ohhh yeaahh! old skool garage.. do you remember monster boy "i'm sorry"

Banned

maddogb;2052369

is this favorite music whilst enjoying your favorite position ? or just … is this favorite music whilst enjoying your favorite position ? or just generally?

haaaahaaa.. she never told us hers!??!

Here, thanks Julie 2!

Music is good! We kinda forget other things in life, but our musical tastes, (and for some, thats dubious), last forever!

;-)

M

alternative and indie, bands like; Muse, Morrissey, Arctic Monkeys, Embrace, Black, Half man, half biscuit

At the moment it's got to be Portisheads new album. It rocks!

]This is my fav tune from their new album.

bazzaric;2053265

Julie, do you ever wonder why? … Julie, do you ever wonder why? http://www.hotukdeals.com/search?keywords=&search_type=title_only&merchant_id=&merchant_search=&user_id=59723&user_search=julie%202&user_search_type=threads&threads_with=minimum&threads_with_number=&posts_from=6months&posts_from_option=newer&sort_results_by=Last+Posting+Date&sort_results_option=DESC&temp_min=&temp_max=&advanced_search=Search+Now

I thought the same the other day. Every thread is a simple question with one sentence lol.

Original Poster

ryancs;2053280

I thought the same the other day. Every thread is a simple question with … I thought the same the other day. Every thread is a simple question with one sentence lol.

is something wrong with that then?

Original Poster

ryancs;2053280

I thought the same the other day. Every thread is a simple question with … I thought the same the other day. Every thread is a simple question with one sentence lol.

ur soooooooo funny:?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …255854
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1024
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846320
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33168

See more discussions