MUSIC

ANYONE KNOW A SITE TO DOWNLOAD MUSIC NOW LIMEWIRE ARE CHARGING WOULD LIKE ANOTHER FREE ONE !!!

14 Comments

Banned

You could try itunes/amazon etc. The software is free and you only pay for the tracks you like. There is an opportunity to listen to 30 second samples from most tracks.

Hope this helps.

aScottishBloke;5972157

You could try itunes/amazon etc. The software is free and you only pay … You could try itunes/amazon etc. The software is free and you only pay for the tracks you like. There is an opportunity to listen to 30 second samples from most tracks.Hope this helps.

should be in misk

aScottishBloke;5972157

You could try itunes/amazon etc. The software is free and you only pay … You could try itunes/amazon etc. The software is free and you only pay for the tracks you like. There is an opportunity to listen to 30 second samples from most tracks.Hope this helps.

I assume this not what the OP is asking.............;-)

Banned

Spotify is awesome - completely free and good quality.

Amazon has some great prices, itunes does occassionally.

If you want to pirate music, at least don't be so lazy about it.

OP, change the title to "where can i illegally download music 'cos i'm dirty thief and do't want to pay for it" and you may get more response.

Limewire doesn't seem to be charging me for songs :?

Limewire aren't charging to download, although I got a pop-up saying download the new version of limewire, so maybe if I download that I have to start paying!!!

Goonieman;5972210

OP, change the title to "where can i illegally download music 'cos i'm … OP, change the title to "where can i illegally download music 'cos i'm dirty thief and do't want to pay for it" and you may get more response.

[email protected]

ooh I am dirty thief lol :thumbsup:

vickywil5;5972236

[email protected] ooh I am dirty thief lol :thumbsup:

Me too

mp3raid.com
Personally I prefer to pay alltunes. At least I know my money goes to support the Russian mafia.

Try Frostwire, it is just the same as Limewire, just downloaded the new version yesterday and checked today, they do not charge! :thumbsup:

i hope you 'thieves' encrypt your downloads, FACT could get you

Banned

Limewire is still free. To many viruses though.:santa: and dont get caught.

borolad94;5972213

Limewire doesn't seem to be charging me for songs :?

+1
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again415
    2. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763948
    4. What an absolute disgrace2150

See more discussions