Music app for iPhone / iOS

Posted 24th Sep
Hey all,

Would you know of any music app for iPhone (downloadable from App Store) that lets you download music?

Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
I use Spotify
Tubidy -
For downloading with a subscription I use Spotify.
If you want to download and keep forever then iTunes store.
jon81uk24/09/2019 10:21

For downloading with a subscription I use Spotify.If you want to download …For downloading with a subscription I use Spotify.If you want to download and keep forever then iTunes store.

Well, there are always few apps around that apple takes down due to “piracy”. I just want one that is still downloadable.
anonymous6724/09/2019 10:29

Well, there are always few apps around that apple takes down due to …Well, there are always few apps around that apple takes down due to “piracy”. I just want one that is still downloadable.

Encouraging illegal behaviour is also against the hotukdeals rules, so I don't think you will get any suggestions on how to pirate music.
jon81uk24/09/2019 10:34

Encouraging illegal behaviour is also against the hotukdeals rules, so I …Encouraging illegal behaviour is also against the hotukdeals rules, so I don't think you will get any suggestions on how to pirate music.

It’s a mere asking and we aren’t sharing any links here. Have you never downloaded a torrent file in your life? If you’ve, please no need for this lecture.
anonymous6724/09/2019 12:57

It’s a mere asking and we aren’t sharing any links here. Have you never dow …It’s a mere asking and we aren’t sharing any links here. Have you never downloaded a torrent file in your life? If you’ve, please no need for this lecture.

Not lecturing, just stating that due to the rules of this site you may not get any responses.
anonymous6724/09/2019 10:27

Is it just for streaming?

Basically like YouTube. Search any video that is on YouTube, you can then download it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants