Groups

Music Choice Help

I am just about to begin creating a football video to add to my portfolio. I have all the clips that I need and the only problem I am having is selecting the right music. Does anyone know any songs similar to the one in the link, in the next post.

Thanks in advance

7 Comments

Original Poster

]Clicky

Ignore the first 25 seconds

Other tracks by epicon?

Original Poster

biomehanik;7961456

Other tracks by epicon?

The band is called globus. None of their tracks are as good as this one. I might just have to copy this video, music wise :thumbsup:

biomehanik;7961456

Other tracks by epicon?

I think you mean Globus. Epicon is the name of their `album`.

]Globus

:thumbsup:

CFC_Mark;7961534

The band is called globus. None of their tracks are as good as this one. … The band is called globus. None of their tracks are as good as this one. I might just have to copy this video, music wise :thumbsup:

Crowman;7961554

I think you mean Globus. Epicon is the name of their … I think you mean Globus. Epicon is the name of their `album`.]Globus:thumbsup:

Ok, my mistake, it just gets mislabelled a lot for vids of fan edits of scifi show intros

You could try taking somthing from an epic film score like gladiator or braveheart

Original Poster

Thanks a lot for those video links mate

Rep added
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions