1. Tes Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

Music Download Sites.

Hello there,

I am looking to download some individual tracks to make a compelation CD to replace a tape my wife once had. I went through the process on Virgin Digital website but when I read the terms and conditions I saw that there was a limit to the number of copies that I could make of each track and the number of devices that the music can be placed on. Though the limits are quite high I am loathed to pay for music that has strict usage limits. The tracks were between 79p and 89p each.

Could anyone suggest anywhere (other than itunes as I have concerns about their current usage policies) that may be better and preferably cheaper.

Thanks in advance.

Duff:thumbsup:

5 Comments

your not the same duff man from ryl are you?

Hi Duffman

Have you not heard of limewire!

You can get it here, but the programme may include bug fixes.

download.com/312…rch

[url]www.allofmp3.com[/url] are a Russian site. Their legality as regards royalties is debatable but they are cheap and you can pay securely by credit card through a secure 3rd party. Typically 10p a song - depends on the quality of download you choose.....

gari189

[url]www.allofmp3.com[/url] are a Russian site. Their legality as … [url]www.allofmp3.com[/url] are a Russian site. Their legality as regards royalties is debatable but they are cheap and you can pay securely by credit card through a secure 3rd party. Typically 10p a song - depends on the quality of download you choose.....

I second this guy!

It's where I download my music

Original Poster

[LIST]
    Geek Girl - No I am not the same Duffman.[/LIST]

[LIST]
    Ascot - Yes I have heard of Limewire but I need the music quickly and reliably and therefore I was hoping to go through a legitimate (?!?) pay music site, thankyou anyway.[/LIST]

[LIST]
    Gari189/AsherDG - I think I will give that one a go.[/LIST]

Thanks for all your help.

Duff
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…44
      2. Which Pond Pump46
      3. Music download33
      4. Advertised on Gumtree55

See more discussions