Music Magpie

Found 17th Mar
I want to an IPhone 6S from them. Has anyone brought from them before? The phone is in a good condition, what does this look like? Any photos would be appreciated.
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
13 Comments
deleted800342
The 'very good' condition cds and games I've bought from them have been in very bad condition.
It seems like they advertise everything as good condition knowing that most people won't bother spending the time/money involved in arranging a return if they agree to it.
As above, the condition of the media I have received from them has been poor to say the least. I wouldn't personally buy any phones from them
I have bought a "good" Galaxy S7 and a Galaxy S6 from them, and BOTH I would consider near perfect! Not a mark or blemish on them.
Think it’s hit and miss on CDs but the recent ones I bought like Michael Jackson thriller looks brand new. Not a scratch on disk or cover. Not sure about phones etc. But you have grantee for the item unless stated so you could return if not happy. I have sold old handsets to them at good price and my money was in my bank within seven days
The thing is as people said above its hit and miss. They dont check items thoroughly either and usually just sell them on. Had bad batteries in phone etc before.
Have bought an iphone se this week. Phone arrived as described for good. Everything worked, no screen damage, screen had been replaced, one dent in the aluminium back. For the price, no complaints. Fast delivery.
Remember you've got 7 days to send it back regardless so not a huge worry
Original Poster
Cakeboy791 m ago

Remember you've got 7 days to send it back regardless so not a huge worry

Ah thanks for that information 😊 I didn’t know about that
I have purchased quite a few games from there and everyone has been great, all were labelled very good.
I bought a samsung s6 from them just before christmas advertised as “good”

Couldnt fault it, was near perfect. came with a 12 month warrenty as well.
deleted80034217th Mar

The 'very good' condition cds and games I've bought from them have been in …The 'very good' condition cds and games I've bought from them have been in very bad condition.It seems like they advertise everything as good condition knowing that most people won't bother spending the time/money involved in arranging a return if they agree to it.

Well, maybe thats why i managed to get fast and furious box set for £1

as poundland get all their cds/games/blu rays/ dvds from music magpie.
Just received 2 phones from Music Magpie, using their 20% off promo code.

64gb Space Grey iPhone 6s, Good Condition

32gb Black Google Pixel XL, Good Condition

I was expecting the worst but both phones are in brilliant condition. To my untrained eye there are no scratches or marks on either screen. The body of the iPhone is immaculate and there are only a couple of areas on the Pixel where it looks like flecks of paint have come off (maybe from a case rubbing against the phone?).

Both were delivered in plain boxes with a brand new charging cable and a sim removal tool.

Very pleased with both purchases.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants