Music Magpie eBay Returns

Posted 25th Jul
Hello,

I understand that Music Magpie offers a 14 day no quibble money back guarantee on their website. I am looking for a mobile phone and as they are currently offering 10% off on their eBay store it works out slightly cheaper to purchase the mobile on eBay.

My question is, do they also offer the 14 day NO QUIBBLE money back guarantee on eBay too? Does anyone have experience of this?

The phone I want I am thinking of getting "Very Good" condition and hope that the condition is decent enough. If it isn't I would like to be able to return it without any issues.

Thank you!
Community Updates
Ask
17 Comments
You can get a no quibble 6 month money back guarantee if you claim on PayPal. They always accept claims from buyers
Love__Bargains25/07/2020 21:56

You can get a no quibble 6 month money back guarantee if you claim on …You can get a no quibble 6 month money back guarantee if you claim on PayPal. They always accept claims from buyers

Yes there is always that as a fallback. I was just curious to know what their normal returns process on eBay is without going through a PayPal claim...
1) is it a quibble free return on ebay within 14 days as it is with their website?
2) is it a free return or do I have to pay?
krazykush25/07/2020 22:01

Yes there is always that as a fallback. I was just curious to know what …Yes there is always that as a fallback. I was just curious to know what their normal returns process on eBay is without going through a PayPal claim... 1) is it a quibble free return on ebay within 14 days as it is with their website?2) is it a free return or do I have to pay?

For change of mind returns you can see under the eBay listing who is liable for return postage and the amount of time you have. It’s different for all the products they sell. If the item is not as described you have a 30 day ebay money back guarantee with free return.
Edited by: "Love__Bargains" 25th Jul
If it's in bad condition just say not as described and the return will be free for you
12345432125/07/2020 22:32

If it's in bad condition just say not as described and the return will be …If it's in bad condition just say not as described and the return will be free for you

Good to know! If its not as per expectations - might just have to do this.
krazykush25/07/2020 22:37

Good to know! If its not as per expectations - might just have to do this.

Make sure your expectations are realistic. If it is like new, good or fair. Make sure you read what each condition level is supposed to be. Rather than buy the cheapest and assume it’ll be ok.
Bro honestly they have a no quibble 12 months warranty too. They so good
Family retuned a few and Iv retuned 2 while in 6 months and even 10 months when the speaker started to crackle

Is it for yourself or kids??
I buy very good for me and kids get good condition. These guys grade them in 3 categories unlike most eBay sellers which is very good. The very good are immaculate apart from 1 tiny mark or 2 or a scratch . The good have it all lol
Edited by: "Misslovely" 26th Jul
Misslovely26/07/2020 08:18

Bro honestly they have a no quibble 12 months warranty too. They so …Bro honestly they have a no quibble 12 months warranty too. They so goodFamily retuned a few and Iv retuned 2 while in 6 months and even 10 months when the speaker started to crackleIs it for yourself or kids?? I buy very good for me and kids get good condition. These guys grade them in 3 categories unlike most eBay sellers which is very good. The very good are immaculate apart from 1 tiny mark or 2 or a scratch . The good have it all lol

Thanks! Thats really comforting to know. Its for the missus so thinking to go for Very Good as it works out pretty well price wise compared to a pristine version which is a lot extra. Plus with ebay having 10% off the deal is more sweeter than buying it off their website.
krazykush26/07/2020 08:25

Thanks! Thats really comforting to know. Its for the missus so thinking to …Thanks! Thats really comforting to know. Its for the missus so thinking to go for Very Good as it works out pretty well price wise compared to a pristine version which is a lot extra. Plus with ebay having 10% off the deal is more sweeter than buying it off their website.

Yea they always do 10/20% off
This is music macpie 10% offf not eBay atm
Misslovely26/07/2020 10:52

Yea they always do 10/20% offThis is music macpie 10% offf not eBay atm

Correct sorry i meant Music Magpie have 10% off but only on their ebay store. Not on their website at the moment
krazykush26/07/2020 11:01

Correct sorry i meant Music Magpie have 10% off but only on their ebay …Correct sorry i meant Music Magpie have 10% off but only on their ebay store. Not on their website at the moment

Iv just got a email says 10% off website
Try that
Misslovely26/07/2020 12:15

Iv just got a email says 10% off website Try that

Ah ive now already ordered via their eBay store. But do you have a code for the 10% off their website?
Returned the last one i bought via their ebay website with no issues (well not quite the last one because i then bought another one to replace it
krazykush26/07/2020 12:26

Ah ive now already ordered via their eBay store. But do you have a code …Ah ive now already ordered via their eBay store. But do you have a code for the 10% off their website?

July10
Ends tomorrow
krazykush26/07/2020 14:13

I tried that. Couldn't get it to work

That’s what I got lol
I'm trying to return a phone to them but they've not sent me a returns label, just this:

eStocks Returns (UKFP)
FREEPOST
Galleon House, Newby Road Industrial Estate, Newby Road
Hazel Grove Cheshire SK7 5DA

Not sure what to do. Phone is worth £500..

Anyone else had to send a phone back? Did you use freepost or pay for tracking yourself?
Post a comment
@
    Text