Music Magpie EBay Store

Found 15th Jun
Hi all.

What do we know of on music magpies eBay store? I’m looking at an Xbox game. It’s listed as new, but I’m wondering if it will come with the Download Codes that come with a new game? I’ve seen that some new stuff on there is resealed used.
Community Updates
AskEntertainmentMusic
3 Comments
I can’t help, I’m just checking because for some reason I think the mods have their claws in me I’m getting review for each post.

edit...I guess it’s been lifted

further edit, I have never ordered from them but I have heard many say their new games come used so with that in mind I’d expect the code to be used.
Edited by: "Dannyrobbo" 15th Jun
Dannyrobbo44 m ago

I can’t help, I’m just checking because for some reason I think the mods ha …I can’t help, I’m just checking because for some reason I think the mods have their claws in me I’m getting review for each post.edit...I guess it’s been liftedfurther edit, I have never ordered from them but I have heard many say their new games come used so with that in mind I’d expect the code to be used.

It's just because they recently acquired all Grainger Games' stock, and they were known to sell questionably 'new' stuff
jco8330 m ago

It's just because they recently acquired all Grainger Games' stock, and …It's just because they recently acquired all Grainger Games' stock, and they were known to sell questionably 'new' stuff

That means they can sell unsealed used stock how?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions