Expired

Music magpie, how are they?

Found 7th Mar
I usually private sell my old bits. But been looking to upgrade my S8 to an S8+ or note 8.

I've never used MusicMagpie before.

Music magpie offer £320. (unsure if it's worth going private)
Just curious if I were to take that offer and the price changes, they'd have to keep the original offer and not change based on the new daily price?

Also how are they on rating condition?
As I have basically a pristine condition unit and don't want to be knocked down, or have a poorly handled phone returned to me if I decline their review.

thanks in advance
Community Updates
AskEntertainment
7 Comments
Good website. I’ve used it a few times to sell my old mobile. You receive the money within 7 days. U might lose a bit than selling private. But prob safer if you got quality handsets and want quick sale
dorey693 m ago

Good website. I’ve used it a few times to sell my old mobile. You receive t …Good website. I’ve used it a few times to sell my old mobile. You receive the money within 7 days. U might lose a bit than selling private. But prob safer if you got quality handsets and want quick sale

Thanks for the reply.

Was looking into a Grainger games handset (sell mine, buy theirs). But trustpilot aren't looking good. That I don't feel comfortable having a S8+/note 8 off them.

Kinda killed my idea to trade in now ><
I have bought an S7 and an S6 from MusicMagpie. Both were marked as "good", but in my opinion they were Pristine. Absolutley no marks on them at all.

I have aldo bought DVD's from them and they were perfect.
I would use them again to buy things.
Edited by: "artnada" 8th Mar
I had a weird experience. We sent our iPhone 6 which was immaculate. They received it and the valuation went to £0 due to a "smashed screen". Assuming it had been damaged in the post we asked for it back. They sent us a photo with the email showing "the damage" but we couldn't see anything wrong. The phone was returned in the same immaculate condition as it was sent. What a waste of time. I ended up selling it on a local FB group.
windym3 h, 51 m ago

I had a weird experience. We sent our iPhone 6 which was immaculate. …I had a weird experience. We sent our iPhone 6 which was immaculate. They received it and the valuation went to £0 due to a "smashed screen". Assuming it had been damaged in the post we asked for it back. They sent us a photo with the email showing "the damage" but we couldn't see anything wrong. The phone was returned in the same immaculate condition as it was sent. What a waste of time. I ended up selling it on a local FB group.

That's the one thing I'm worried about. I'd rather a face to face evaluation of my phone. So they can't play any tricks.
arjanvirdi2 h, 41 m ago

https://www.comparemymobile.com/sell/phones/samsung/galaxy-s8-64gb/

Thanks for that site. Good comparison.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants