Music magpie phone warranty

Posted 1st Nov
Hello,

I’ve just bought an iphone XS from the Music Magpie ebay page. Listed as Pristine. When I checked the warranty it still has an Apple warranty until the 17/12.

Do you normally expect to still have the original manufacturer warranty on refurbished phones, especially the ones that are listed as “Pristine”?

Understand that it’s a pot luck when you buy these phones, but if they normally still have the manufacturer’s warranty how long would that warranty normally last?

Thanks,

Mike
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

3 Comments
Good question, now i’d like to know the answer to that as i didnt think about it. I just brought an XS from them too and turns out i have apple warranty until Sept 2020 or do i?
If the Apple warranty is transferable it should have a warranty duration comparable to that of first-owner's registration. Dredge through the dull warranty t&c at apple.com/leg…tml although one salient item indicating possible exclusion of transferability may be the phrase "original retail purchase by the end-user purchaser" where the word "original" would reasonably exclude subsequent user(s).
1 year music magpie warranty is good. They refund you.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants