Expired

Music Magpie Returns?

Found 20th Aug 2013
Do music magpie normally return goods they don't accept?? I sent off around 13 disks and they've only accepted 6. According to them, some of them are in a format they don't accept amongst other lame excuses so they don't have to pay me.

So will they return them? Because I'm gonna be out of pocket if they don't.
Community Updates
AskMusicMusical
13 Comments
http://www.musicmagpie.co.uk/terms_conditions_sellit.asp

"For items that fail the Quality Assessment Process or that have not been included in your relevant online transaction e.g. they have not been valued using musicMagpie’s online valuation engine which is provided on our webservice(s), website(s) and mobile application(s) and made up part of the sale you have submitted and agreed to these items cannot be returned under any circumstances and will be recycled responsibly."
I don't think so. Have a look under 'Support' then 'Selling Queries' on their website. It states that if they refuse something, they won't return it. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
That horse has bolted.
Original Poster
Oh dear... Thanks guys. Well that's the last time I ever use music magpie.
Were they different regions or something?
Banned
There a joke of a company, they offer ridiculously low prices and nik half of your stuff without paying.
Original Poster
sancho1983

Were they different regions or something?

They were cd's but not in a standard plastic cd case, they were albums in a cardboard sleeve (all legit). That's how I purchased them.
in$anity

They were cd's but not in a standard plastic cd case, they were albums in … They were cd's but not in a standard plastic cd case, they were albums in a cardboard sleeve (all legit). That's how I purchased them.

Promotional - property of the record company - not for resale ones??
Banned
I've used them once with no problems. Paid promptly at the agreed rate
Original Poster
Talis

Promotional - property of the record company - not for resale ones??

No they were indie bands. Not promo copies etc
No barcodes then?
7 disks at music magpie? thats a 20p loss right there
Original Poster
Talis

No barcodes then?

There were barcodes, that's how I entered them into the site.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants