Music Magpie (selling mobile phones)

Found 19th Apr 2016
Has anyone had bad experiences with Music Magpie reducing offers on phones claiming they are water damaged etc etc?
Community Updates
9 Comments
do not do it, terrible company to deal with
I messed up and didn't check reviews very well. Wish I stuck with Muzuma...
go to carphone warehouse, they will check the phone in store and your guaranteed to get the money in your bank account.
Lmao@carphonewarehouse
Got a Samsung phone I'm selling
EBay around £110 minus fees
Music magpie £83
Carphone w/h £45
Seriously oO
I was offered £77 for my phone with Music Magpie who then told me it's worth £7 as it's water damaged. Firstly it's a water resistant phone Secondly it's never been in water. See the reviews. Muzuma is very good. Stick to what you know.
nbo747

I was offered £77 for my phone with Music Magpie who then told me it's … I was offered £77 for my phone with Music Magpie who then told me it's worth £7 as it's water damaged. Firstly it's a water resistant phone Secondly it's never been in water. See the reviews. Muzuma is very good. Stick to what you know.

Do you know the difference between water resistant and waterproof?
ipswich78

Do you know the difference between water resistant and waterproof?

To be fair, MusicMagpie appear to be a law unto themselves...

hotukdeals.com/mis…962
Edited by: "RossD89" 20th Apr 2016
I do know the difference between water resistant and waterproof. I also know the difference of having put it in water and never have put it in water.

The issue is surely they keep telling people there are issue with their phones when others do not....
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants