music player.

hi can anyone recommend a small music player/ipod thing. ive no idea what im looking for, its for myself. i want one that i can connect to the car so i can listen to my music. for some reason my car wont play copied cds. i only want a cheap one and it doesnt have to have lots of memory.

5 Comments

has your car cd player got an aux socket? if so i think any will work? and if you dont need a lot of albums on it just a small capacity?
my ipod is 8gb but i never got anywhere near filling it!
unless anyone can tell you different and yu have an aux i would prob get a shuffle as im sure you can get one second hand on here cheap?
Edited by: "plumberman01" 4th Dec 2010

Original Poster

can you connect an ipod shuffle to a car? my partner has an ipod and he uses the cigarette lighter socket to connect it through the radio i think.

oh i dont know..i used the aux on mine on the last cd player i had..previous to that i used to have a cassette for my old one it plugged into. Ive got a new car now and havent seen an aux so i dont know what i can do either!
Edited by: "plumberman01" 4th Dec 2010

pink-ka

can you connect an ipod shuffle to a car? my partner has an ipod and he … can you connect an ipod shuffle to a car? my partner has an ipod and he uses the cigarette lighter socket to connect it through the radio i think.

I would imagine he uses an fm transmitter to connect the music. The lighter I'd just a power source.

Original Poster

stewby

I would imagine he uses an fm transmitter to connect the music. The … I would imagine he uses an fm transmitter to connect the music. The lighter I'd just a power source.

im probably thinking of something else then, i know he use to connect it with a tape in his old car. dont know why our new car wont play copied cds, my 10year old ford ka use to so i would of thought a 2year old corsa would.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!1012
    2. Anyway to remove the Idealo section in searches?11
    3. Sad news about Barcelona1419
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846097

See more discussions