Music streaming service deals

17 replies
Found 7th Nov 2016
My deezer trial is coming to an end. is there any deals for another music streaming service for free/cheap. I hardly use it but its useful to have and don't mind which service. I've used google play and Spotify already so will have to be for existing users if one of them.

17 Comments

If you hardly use it, why not just use YouTube?

Original Poster

RossD89

Amazon Prime Music?30 day free trial

I had forgotten I have that already, thanks. It will do until I see a deal for one of the more complete services.

Original Poster

ktm666

If you hardly use it, why not just use YouTube?

because its good to have playlists etc and use while driving/ without reception

Spotify is half price with nus or just use it with adverts.

Original Poster

justanothercid

Spotify is half price with nus or just use it with adverts.

yea if nothing turns up I'll use a combination of prime music and spotify/deezer with ads

Banned

Piratebay

Just sign up for another 3 months trial on Reeder with £1 new three sim card.

How does amazon music compare to deezer/spotify etc

Original Poster

darksideby182

How does amazon music compare to deezer/spotify etc

its a lot lot worse but its better than nothing

Original Poster

Admast79

Just sign up for another 3 months trial on Reeder with £1 new three sim … Just sign up for another 3 months trial on Reeder with £1 new three sim card.

that's only for new customers isn't it?

Spottify family account for 15 quid for you and 5 more you could get your mates or family to pay towards the membership

badasschris

because its good to have playlists etc and use while driving/ without … because its good to have playlists etc and use while driving/ without reception

Fair enough. I've had deezer and now have prime. The selection on deezer was much better than prime. Prime can be a but hit and miss, but as far as I'm concerned, it's free, so I'm not too bothered

apple music free for three months

Original Poster

brownbear86

apple music free for three months

not tried it. will give it a go thanks. is it as easy as the rest to cancel right away and continue with the trial?

badasschris

yea if nothing turns up I'll use a combination of prime music and … yea if nothing turns up I'll use a combination of prime music and spotify/deezer with ads

ktm666

Fair enough. I've had deezer and now have prime. The selection on deezer … Fair enough. I've had deezer and now have prime. The selection on deezer was much better than prime. Prime can be a but hit and miss, but as far as I'm concerned, it's free, so I'm not too bothered

I'm presuming everyone is commenting here about Prime Music. The new better service is Prime Music Unlimited 10 million tracks compared to 2 million on Prime Music. Options as below currently.
Free 1 Month trial for Prime Customers.
£3.99 for service on a single Echo or Echo Dot
Prime Customers £7.99 per month or £79 per year.
Non-Prime Customers £9.99 per month.
Family Plan up to 6 family members £14.99 p/m or £149 per year.

amazon.co.uk/gp/…7dd
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 17th Nov 2016

Original Poster

Signed up for apple music free trial. Doesn't work with Android auto and I don't think it works with chromecast either so almost definitely will not pay once its finished but 3 months free can't really complain
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's this on my neighbours roof?2023
    2. Wireless External Harddrive Recommendations11
    3. Foo fighters presale code.3641
    4. PriorityPass renewal/retention offer11

See more discussions