Music subscription

Posted 22nd Sep
My Deezer Premium is due to expire in 18 days, I would like to ask if anyone knows of any good deals for music subscription services available at the moment

Ideally I would like to stay with Deezer but if the price is good enough I am willing to go back to Spotify. I also will be taking the 1 month YouTube Music Premium trial I am eligible for again and if there's any good savings for that, I'm interested

I paid £4.99 a month for most of my Deezer plan, if it is possible I'd like to stay with that budget, not £9.99 a month that most services charge

I can't sign up to student deals because even if I was to get a Student Beans / UNiDAYS account from eBay I'd still need to provide current proof that I'm a student to sign up to those student plans (tried and tested before my student discount accounts expired)

Please don't suggest buying cracked, stolen, illegally obtained accounts. Thank you in advance for any help
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
I am using Google play music / you tube music for a couple of quid a month for a family plan, I got this price via VPN in India.
Also using Play Music here via India, best option and you can get YouTube Premium too.
jamie1522/09/2019 11:44

Also using Play Music here via India, best option and you can get YouTube …Also using Play Music here via India, best option and you can get YouTube Premium too.

Is there any restrictions with this? Would I need to change my phone region to India and would I be able to use any phone features that may not be supported in India yet? Would I be able to carry on using Google Pay etc set to UK?
andrewworrall122/09/2019 11:47

Is there any restrictions with this? Would I need to change my phone …Is there any restrictions with this? Would I need to change my phone region to India and would I be able to use any phone features that may not be supported in India yet? Would I be able to carry on using Google Pay etc set to UK?

Everything will work fine, it will just set up a new payments profile. Google Pay will work fine, I use it. All that will change is that when you search up music, Indian songs will be suggested first (not a major deal as all Western songs still are on there).
I’ve got deezer family subscription and had it for years using vpn to set up and turkey and it costs £2 a month for family so 7 profiles it’s like £1.20 for single account. Just let deezer run out first then day after it’s ran out go onto deezer on internet with vpn set to turkey and it’ll automatically bring it up in Turkish price. Set payment with Revolut card too so no fees and best foreign rate. Also using google chrome so you can translate Turkish deeper into English. It’s simple and once set up you can turn vpn off and it’ll forever charge you Turkish money. Just add £20 on Revolut to last a while, in fact Revolut have sign up offer so you add £10 and they add £10 welcome bonus. So for your £10 you’ll get either 10 months family or 16 months single user account
Deezer will always be in English but it’s recommended songs will be foreign songs but your playlists and searches will all just be normal
toonsquirel22/09/2019 20:39

I’ve got deezer family subscription and had it for years using vpn to set u …I’ve got deezer family subscription and had it for years using vpn to set up and turkey and it costs £2 a month for family so 7 profiles it’s like £1.20 for single account. Just let deezer run out first then day after it’s ran out go onto deezer on internet with vpn set to turkey and it’ll automatically bring it up in Turkish price. Set payment with Revolut card too so no fees and best foreign rate. Also using google chrome so you can translate Turkish deeper into English. It’s simple and once set up you can turn vpn off and it’ll forever charge you Turkish money. Just add £20 on Revolut to last a while, in fact Revolut have sign up offer so you add £10 and they add £10 welcome bonus. So for your £10 you’ll get either 10 months family or 16 months single user account

I used to use Deezer Turkey but then it stopped working - they rejected my previously working card. Even deals posted after that all had people saying it was cancelled.
jamie1522/09/2019 21:59

I used to use Deezer Turkey but then it stopped working - they rejected my …I used to use Deezer Turkey but then it stopped working - they rejected my previously working card. Even deals posted after that all had people saying it was cancelled.

Wow maybe it’s cos I use Revolut so I concert my currency into lira so it’s paid with a card they can’t tell where it’s based and with the actual currency for the county I’m using.
Just bite the bullet and pay. Annual deezer plan a save you £20 so that's what i do. Vpn malarky and indian deezer is just too much hassle for slower response on the app and different songs compared to uk version, in fact i read an article deezer 'x' let's say india will have the same 65million songs as deezer uk but deezer india will have around 18-20million indian style songs so you lose around 25% of your available music. Streaming is just one of those things you dont get deals on after your first month free in general. Amazon prime music is cheapest if of course you have prime but is nowhere near the quality of deezer or Spotify
Join one of the HUKD Spotify family groups. About £30 for the year and you get all Spotify Premium features.
I have Google speakers at home and it works very well with those. Could get rid of my stereo and CD collection as they are never used these days.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants