Groups

Music Tech - AS level - Anyone doing it..

I know the chances are bleak but I am wondering if anyone is doing this subject , if so how are they finding pet shop boys, Im struggling to say the least.

12 Comments

LMAO at AS Level in 'Pet Shop Boys'! :giggle:

Sorry :oops:

My daughters boyfriend is.... I could ask him..? Any specific problem with it?

Original Poster

jonb2412;6724076

My daughters boyfriend is.... I could ask him..? Any specific problem … My daughters boyfriend is.... I could ask him..? Any specific problem with it?

Just trying to work out the sounds. Our Music tech teacher is a load of rubbish . Just feel a bit lost with it all.

Whos doing Maths Mechanics?

Maybe you just need to talk to somebody else doing it... is there someone else on your course you know?
    Might make things clearer. I'll see what D's BF says and PM you if he has anything significant to offer.

Original Poster

jonb2412;6724142

Maybe you just need to talk to somebody else doing it... is there … Maybe you just need to talk to somebody else doing it... is there someone else on your course you know? Might make things clearer. I'll see what D's BF says and PM you if he has anything significant to offer.

Ok cheers , I only know the people in my class doing it , that are doing the course, there all having the same problem as me.

Get yourself over to Sound on Sound music forums..lot's of keyboard / synth / music engineers will possibly help you out

[url]www.soundonsound.com/forum[/url]

strike;6724122

Whos doing Maths Mechanics?

no-one if they got any sense :thumbsup: damn that stuff was hard

jasonodell;6724396

no-one if they got any sense :thumbsup: damn that stuff was hard

Use The calculators to cheat :whistling:

Built in memory

strike;6724410

Use The calculators to cheat :whistling:Built in memory

with mechanics?? you'll be lucky.... you'd still struggle with a computer :thumbsup:

jasonodell;6725515

with mechanics?? you'll be lucky.... you'd still struggle with a computer … with mechanics?? you'll be lucky.... you'd still struggle with a computer :thumbsup:

its actually not that hard

im a numbers guy, stats was simple to me, the whole pyshics of maths, just isnt maths
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764305
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266

See more discussions