Music to work to (internet radio)

Banned
Not sure how many of you are 'allowed' to listen to music whilst you work (not sure how many of you work to be fair!) but if you can, give DaTempo Lounge on Sky.FM a try.

Found it the other week and my artwork has certainly benefitted from it since!

10 Comments

Banned

Is the station exclusively for listening whilst working?

Is it available for those who don't carry a satellite dish to work?

Original Poster Banned

guv

Is the station exclusively for listening whilst working? Is it available … Is the station exclusively for listening whilst working? Is it available for those who don't carry a satellite dish to work?

Beauty of the internet is that you don't need satellite! Technology eh? Amazing stuff.

And yes, feel free to listen to it whilst partaking in other pastimes.

Banned

JonnyTwoToes

Beauty of the internet is that you don't need satellite! Technology eh? … Beauty of the internet is that you don't need satellite! Technology eh? Amazing stuff.And yes, feel free to listen to it whilst partaking in other pastimes.

Ah I see..... Its for those who carry computers around with them instead. Thanks for clarifying.

Banned

Not lucky enough to be allowed to have internet radio at work

Original Poster Banned

guv

Ah I see..... Its for those who carry computers around with them instead. … Ah I see..... Its for those who carry computers around with them instead. Thanks for clarifying.

OK, it's ideal for those who work on computers (like me) during work hours who need a bit of creative 'soundage'.
Also ideal for those taking a break from being pedantic.

Banned

I need it to type on HUKD from home X)

Banned

JonnyTwoToes

ideal for those taking a break from being pedantic.

I'm guessing you don't listen to it very often!

Original Poster Banned

guv

I'm guessing you don't listen to it very often!

http://www.besteast.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/funny-pictures-kitten-and-stuffed-animal-laugh-together.jpg

Banned

I have the tv on whilst I am on my netbook.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?810
    2. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam22
    3. GOT Leaks again715
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1617

See more discussions