Groups

music video creator questions for technods

hey guys as some of you may know i'm not very technically minded and wanna make my own videos using vid's and music so basically i wanna mix some images like video clips and run music kinda like a music video

so whats the best app to use (regardless of free or paying prog)
    i am clueless and was told of one but its not pickin up my avi's i converted from my camcorder so am not impressed

any thoughts advice would be greatly helpful
    cheers and remember i'm no techie

6 Comments

Pinnacle Studio is pretty easy to use. Just drag and drop. Cyberlink have a similar program.

Original Poster

cheers mate rep added will check it out

There'll be loads of programs I would think but I personaly know of 2 . 1 lets you add your video and it mixes it up and adds effects automatically, cannot think of it's name though ,but can find out as I have it on a PC and 2 is a one by Magix .It lets you add video ,stills and music ,just like a video editing package but has some spectacular effects ,does titles ,fades and will render the finished result as a .wmv .I then use Sonic to put it onto a DVD.The magix program has a built in Synth and Drum machine and is very easy to use . Pity I could'nt show you what it does as I have one or two videos that I've made with this program.Best thing too ,it was free with a mag disk ,a fully working demo that does'nt time out.

Original Poster

ricko;5109418

There'll be loads of programs I would think but I personaly know of 2 . 1 … There'll be loads of programs I would think but I personaly know of 2 . 1 lets you add your video and it mixes it up and adds effects automatically, cannot think of it's name though ,but can find out as I have it on a PC and 2 is a one by Magix .It lets you add video ,stills and music ,just like a video editing package but has some spectacular effects ,does titles ,fades and will render the finished result as a .wmv .I then use Sonic to put it onto a DVD.The magix program has a built in Synth and Drum machine and is very easy to use . Pity I could'nt show you what it does as I have one or two videos that I've made with this program.Best thing too ,it was free with a mag disk ,a fully working demo that does'nt time out.

yeah i've got my mitts on magix lets hope i can work it right lol

rep added as a thanks !

Sony Vegas is excellent but if it's only basic stuff you could always have a go with the free Windows MovieMaker:thumbsup:

Original Poster

yipykayay;5109804

Sony Vegas is excellent but if it's only basic stuff you could always … Sony Vegas is excellent but if it's only basic stuff you could always have a go with the free Windows MovieMaker:thumbsup:

rep added cheers mate
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Simply games French cases?22
      2. Is 'Isisue' a fake website/does it sell fake brands55
      3. Iphone 7 - What Case?11
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?36

See more discussions