19 Comments

1-Black Lace
2-Russ Abbott
3-Chesney Hawkes

Jokin'!

I do like a bit of Quo now & again tho'

the caturdays, only if i hear it.

Renaissance - Northern Lights - Electro Folk Music from the 70s ]Click
Boy Meets Girl - Waiting For A Star To Fall - Cheesy 80s pop and the GMTV Theme music ]Click
Savage Garden - Affirmation - The shame ]Click
Although I feel a weight has lifted from this confession!
I beg forgiveness!

The Carpenters and The Jackie Album full blast in the car with the kids in back cringing at me knowing every single word

Tracy Ullman
Debbie Gibson
Abba

Johnny Cash

starsparkle2311;3691454

now that's not embarassing, that's class:thumbsup:

I'm 21 lol none of my mates listen to him, I tell them it just shows they know nothing when it comes to music but they don't believe me!

crd67;3690241

Renaissance - Northern Lights - Electro Folk Music from the 70s ]Click … Renaissance - Northern Lights - Electro Folk Music from the 70s ]Click Boy Meets Girl - Waiting For A Star To Fall - Cheesy 80s pop and the GMTV Theme music ]ClickSavage Garden - Affirmation - The shame ]ClickAlthough I feel a weight has lifted from this confession!I beg forgiveness!

i love boy meets girl, Waiting for the star to fall :thumbsup:

i love listening to shania twain esp when im doing housework

Original Poster

Just thought id add
leona lewis- run

i think its better than the snow patrol version

I omce bought a Hawkwind album :? just for Silver Machine :oops:
:santa:

Original Poster

happy donkey;3692911

I omce bought a Hawkwind album :? just for Silver Machine :oops: :santa:

classic:-D

happy donkey;3692911

I omce bought a Hawkwind album :? just for Silver Machine :oops: :santa:

Ohhh me too :roll:

I also bought Stevie Wonder's, Journey Through the Secret Life of Plants. :w00t: Gatefolded and with braile titles, (wonder [no pun intended] if it's worth anything) :santa:

i also like Blue by Eiffel 65, dunno why i like the song, one night i cudnt sleep, i listened to it for 5 hours on repeat on my itunes, most played song on my itunes :thumbsup:
uk.youtube.com/wat…ted the CD version sounds better though :lol:

1. The Rasmus
2. Blink 182
3. Enya

cdemico;3694495

1. The Rasmus2. Blink 1823. Enya

What's so bad about these - I like these artists and am proud to say that I do - no guilty pleasure here
I am almost 42 though :-(

crd67;3694556

What's so bad about these - I like these artists and am proud to say that … What's so bad about these - I like these artists and am proud to say that I do - no guilty pleasure here I am almost 42 though :-(

agreed, im 20, still love blink182, used to love the rasmus not listened to them lately and yesterday i listened to Enya, Now we are Free, i would happily say i listen to them :thumbsup:

ilovelilac;3694565

agreed, im 20, still love blink182, used to love the rasmus not listened … agreed, im 20, still love blink182, used to love the rasmus not listened to them lately and yesterday i listened to Enya, Now we are Free, i would happily say i listen to them :thumbsup:

It's because we're both Pisces lol! Always by Blink 182 = excellent!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I5 7600k vs i5 740011
    2. Computer upgrades89
    3. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    4. Whey protien629

See more discussions