MusicMagpie deliveries?

Posted 6th Apr
I ordered a 2nd hand Xbox game a week last Sunday and nothing’s turned up.

I know the post is pretty slow at the mo for obvious reasons but just curious if anyone has any experience with their delivery times? You know how some companies can be extremely slow or if it’s something I should chase up?

I know it’s not the be all priority wise but just wondered if anyone has any practical experience dealing with them in the past.

Thanks
Cieran
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
Call them up everything is slow at the moment for obvious reasons. Can’t compare past with now unfortunately.
Edited by: "eslick" 6th Apr
Ordered recently came quicker than usual think less royal mail post in the system. Sadly OP this sounds lost as above best to contact them they are normally ok in my experience will credit.
Ok guys/gals thanks for the info. I’ll give them a ring tomorrow if it’s still not here and see what they say. Thanks for reassuring me that I’ve not been scammed
Cieran_Brown07/04/2020 00:08

Ok guys/gals thanks for the info. I’ll give them a ring tomorrow if it’s st …Ok guys/gals thanks for the info. I’ll give them a ring tomorrow if it’s still not here and see what they say. Thanks for reassuring me that I’ve not been scammed

If it’s eBay they don’t have the phone anymore just a online chat
A few places are finding it tough going just now. I would not recommend using shopto at the moment, they have disabled email support and today have disabled support ticket help.I am sure my pre-order of RE 3 will eventually turn up,tracking number supplied by shopto not recognised and personally I am not in a hurry for it but you should be aware they are struggling at the moment.
duncan511206/04/2020 23:41

Ordered recently came quicker than usual think less royal mail post in the …Ordered recently came quicker than usual think less royal mail post in the system. Sadly OP this sounds lost as above best to contact them they are normally ok in my experience will credit.

Not so. There's significantly more mail going around ("Christmas volumes" is what most people are saying), and with distancing in sorting offices and the new one-postie-per-van policy, processing and delivery speeds have tanked. A week's delay mightn't be so bad at this point.
I ordered wed and arrived Monday morning. Bit longer but maybe gives you a idea.
I placed my order on the 27th March so it’s been significantly longer! I’ve got a funny feeling it’s gone missing or just taking an extremely long time what with the current situation although saying that I’ve no had problems whatsoever with regular post and deliveries. I even received a Hermes delivery on Sunday which Is practically unheard of!!
All retailers use the same bunch of delivery services. And every one of them is having delays right now for obvious reasons.
deleted2471808
They once sent me a completely broken Battlefield game
I used shopto for a game and recieved it next day
Think they are saying ten day turn over on most parcel delivery
I contacted them today via web chat as I ordered on the 27th so it’s been easily over 10 days. They were pretty cool about it and said it must have got ‘mislaid’ in transit and refunded me immediately. I reordered from elsewhere and hopefully it arrives soon as that’s what I’m more bothered about - I’m trying to keep myself occupied as I’m totally on my own and seriously getting bored.

Currently I have a couple of Xbox 360 games (yes I’m that ancient), a puzzle (which I haven’t done since I was about 10) and some ink & paper so I can print cards against humanity on their way. I even started to relearn how to play bass guitar today for the 1st time in years and played darts against myself....

I see my father about once a week so at least I can keep myself occupied for the time being and then maybe have a bit of fun with cards against humanity with him. Should be interesting to see his reaction as he’s nearly 7O but he’s an old hippy so he’s pretty cool and easy going
Edited by: "Cieran_Brown" 7th Apr
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions