MusicMagpie eBay Returns (CollectPlus?)

Posted 4th Mar
Hey a quick question to everyone who has return phones back to MusicMagpie through their eBay store. I would like to return the phone I bought 2 weeks ago but I’m used to using prepaid label via Royal Mail post office e.g. Amazon but MusicMagpie eBay automated system are saying I have to use CollectPlus by dropping it off at my local corner shop... is this legit? Would my phone reach MusicMagpie? Concerned about my parcel going missing.... any help appreciate thanks hukd’ers.
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Perfectly fine. Ive sent hundreds of items by CollectPlus.
ArcadeAssassin04/03/2020 08:12

Perfectly fine. Ive sent hundreds of items by CollectPlus.

Thanks for the reply, didn’t think anyone would. Would the corner shop give me some sort of receipt/confirmation tracker?
Collectplus track your details and you get receipts from the shop
dorey6904/03/2020 09:02

Collectplus track your details and you get receipts from the shop

Thanks
There's no harm in trying but I suspect they'll redirect you to the local post office. I couldn't see anything on the Collect+ website about accepting royal mail parcels.

I'd just take it to a post office personally.
EndlessWaves04/03/2020 11:22

There's no harm in trying but I suspect they'll redirect you to the local …There's no harm in trying but I suspect they'll redirect you to the local post office. I couldn't see anything on the Collect+ website about accepting royal mail parcels. I'd just take it to a post office personally.

The post office don’t accept collectplus parcels. You’ll just be sent to your local shop who do, or made to pay for Royal Mail at the post office - why do this when OP has been given a label that won’t cost them?
OP collectplus is fine, used them many times with no issues, for returns too.
Edited by: "choccie32" 4th Mar
choccie3204/03/2020 12:37

The post office don’t accept collectplus parcels. You’ll just be sent to yo …The post office don’t accept collectplus parcels. You’ll just be sent to your local shop who do, or made to pay for Royal Mail at the post office - why do this when OP has been given a label that won’t cost them?

I read it as that he was using a Royal Mail label provided by ebay but had received an automated message from musicmagpie talking about a Collect+ location.

But reading it again it could be parsed that he's been given a Collect+ label and is unsure about it.
Some local spars takes parcels. But go on there website and put postcode in. Tells you the nearest one
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants