MusicMagpie: experiences with "good" condition phones?

Found 20th Jun
Anyone ordered a "good" mobile phone from these guys and care to comment on the actual condition? Cheers.
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Bought one 6s from there but there was a speaker fault and this current replacement I received has been opened and screen is slightly. Messed up. I would personally get A/B grade it's worth the little bit extra
I too would like to know the answer to this question too as I'm conteplating a purchase through them.

They have Pristine, Very Good and Good.

According to their website:
Pristine - Like New
Vey Good - Little wear and tear visible
Good - Moderate wear and tear visible

But all thse are open to intepretation.... Thats why it would be awsome to get some feedback from thos who have already ordered.

Thanks in advance.
I have bought 2 "good" phones in the past and BOTH were in excellent condition.
Cheers. Not too bothered if it has a few scratches etc, just don't want it to look like it's been through a mincer. Unfortunately for the phone I'm looking at, there is no other option other than "Good".

Can you send it back if you're really not happy with the condition?
I asked the chat operators and they responded:

Hi, "Good Condition" will be in fully working order but will have moderate signs of wear and tear on the casing but not on the screen.

Hope that helps
Thanks!
My daughter's bought 2 iPhones from there in the last year (after dropping the 1st in the toilet) both in "good" but both were in great condition really just a few tiny scratches on the rear.
I bought an iPhone 6+ from them a couple of months ago, bought ‘good condition’, arrived in better condition than I expected. No sign of scratches to the screen or back, just a couple of really small paint chips on the back towards the bottom.
34078475-LadF7.jpg34078475-K792f.jpgIf you are iny doubt and can afford to, buy 2, select the best condition one and return the unwanted one back for a refund
I bought a Samsung S8 on their eBay shop in “good condition” and it matched the description. The phone was fully functional and there were moderate signs of use on the casing and screen, but no deep scratches, dents or anything like that. I was happy with the purchase.
Smartfonestore is a reliable alternative if you want one.
Toptrumpet19 h, 51 m ago

I bought an iPhone 6+ from them a couple of months ago, bought ‘good c …I bought an iPhone 6+ from them a couple of months ago, bought ‘good condition’, arrived in better condition than I expected. No sign of scratches to the screen or back, just a couple of really small paint chips on the back towards the bottom.[Image] [Image] If you are iny doubt and can afford to, buy 2, select the best condition one and return the unwanted one back for a refund

Thanks, looks good. Funnily enough, while faffing around trying to get the code to work I ordered one at full price accidentally, then ordered one with the code afterwards, so will be doing exactly this!
Just to update on my experience for any future searchers...

Both phones arrived and were in broadly similar condition (HTC 10, "Good").

There are a few visible "speckles" on the rear metal casing, no serious scratches or dings though. The screens on both are flawless though; I can only assume they've spent their days with a screen protector in place.

Overall very happy and was expecting worse.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants