Music/song ID

Posted 19th Sep
Had an ear worm for awhile now and it’s bugging me to the point of annoyance.

I guess they’re nerd rap if that’s the term? It’s two white guys, both play guitar, one is connected to this tube type device and when he blows in/on it (not sure how it works) it makes a riff of some kind?

One guys skinny, other slightly rounder. Slightly heavier guy wear glasses.

Only lyric I can remember is the heavier guy saying “I’m the coolest of nerds in my Armani specs”

Music video starts with one of them walking into an office with a briefcase (might have been a guitar case), both then walk through a door and becomes a stage.

Sorry it’s so vague. I’ve tried googling, but I’m at a loss. Must have been well over 15 years since I last heard it! It’s definitely on YouTube as that’s where I found it originally.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
I wanna say Flight of the Conchords, just can't figure out which song.

38498237-UzkcE.jpg
adam_holcombe19/09/2019 10:18

I wanna say Flight of the Conchords, just can't figure out which song. …I wanna say Flight of the Conchords, just can't figure out which song. [Image]

scrap that, it's not them.

I know exaclty the video you're thinking of, just can't place the name.
It's very annoying! They've done a fair few tracks, but that's the one that sticks in my head, and at the time they must have been in their early 20's. So younger than those chaps.
BadMF19/09/2019 11:02

It's very annoying! They've done a fair few tracks, but that's the one …It's very annoying! They've done a fair few tracks, but that's the one that sticks in my head, and at the time they must have been in their early 20's. So younger than those chaps.

(this is a recent photo of Flight of the Conchords.. they first broke on the scene about 15 years ago..)
Ah!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants