Must Have For The Wii 's ???

3 replies
Found 15th Dec 2006
what are the must have gadets/games/accessories for the nintendo wii ?

is there any bargains kicking about.....im due a £10 voucher off here for amazon like......

:santa:

1. Misc
  2. Wii
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Wii
4 Comments

extra controllers

Been playing bowling all day with my mates but its hassle having swap the controller between each round and so controllers are a must!

Zelda is being drooled over by all the critics. besides that, the launch line up looks a bit underwhelming.

Wii play is essential for the extra controller

Component cables if you have a decent enough TV will improve the graphics quality very significantly over the nasty composite cable that comes free with the Wii.

That's about it for now.

Original Poster

poppy10

Zelda is being drooled over by all the critics. besides that, the launch … Zelda is being drooled over by all the critics. besides that, the launch line up looks a bit underwhelming.Wii play is essential for the extra controllerComponent cables if you have a decent enough TV will improve the graphics quality very significantly over the nasty composite cable that comes free with the Wii.That's about it for now.

does the wii play include an extra controller wiv one ov those over hand held thingy haha

i only bought a wii cos it looked kool as owt on the tv haha

thanks for your replies.....rep given

big_anth

does the wii play include an extra controller wiv one ov those over hand … does the wii play include an extra controller wiv one ov those over hand held thingy hahai only bought a wii cos it looked kool as owt on the tv hahathanks for your replies.....rep given

Comes with the remote but not the nunchuck addon
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!68
    2. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.1023
    3. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…22
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769580

See more discussions