Must have gifts for women

Found 9th Dec 2017
Hi all. I'm looking to find a Christmas gift for my wife, but like a lot of men, I have run out of ideas. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Community Updates
Ask
20 Comments
Rock climbing shoes.
It depends on what your wife likes. Women are all individual and my favourite thing will be hated by another woman.
Instead of buying an item, why not an experience for her or you to do as a couple? Spa days or wine tasting or a weekend away etc. Although again will depend on her tastes and interest
I'm buying mine an Oculus rift, that way I can leave her alone.

My fiance not wife, not had that upgrade yet.
Edited by: "CoeK" 9th Dec 2017
Poldark

32686753.jpg
Edited by: "nemesiz" 9th Dec 2017
32686797-Iy0Yr.jpgMy wife asked for these.........
Yankee Candle?
Milton brown Gingerlily. Can’t go wrong.
A Rabbit and spare batteries

32686867-sT03y.jpg
Edited by: "barriey" 9th Dec 2017
Duster, hoover, iron, mop and bucket
Buy something that you both can share.
A massive TV and new AV equipment
5 to 6k should cover it.

Tell her Soaps and Strictly will look and sound great.

Back of the net
CoeK2 h, 8 m ago

Rock climbing shoes.

... and a Swedish Au Pair
I would say expensive perfume. Cant go wrong with that
BBC documentaries I believe my missus asked for.
farmlama4 h, 50 m ago

It depends on what your wife likes. Women are all individual and my …It depends on what your wife likes. Women are all individual and my favourite thing will be hated by another woman.

Bloody hell, a sensible answer on here!
sicklysweet10 h, 52 m ago

Milton brown Gingerlily. Can’t go wrong.

Ha, was that intentional?
cdm226 h, 39 m ago

Bloody hell, a sensible answer on here!

I was trying to imply that by wacky answers. I know my fiance wants rock climbing shoes but for all I know the OPs wife she could be a paraplegic.

If he doesn't know what to get her how will a bunch of strangers know...
You should have an idea of what your wife likes... The usual gifts men think women like are perfumes, designer stuff etc but for example I'm not into them and would prefer some tech gadget
hearts2220 m ago

You should have an idea of what your wife likes... The usual gifts men …You should have an idea of what your wife likes... The usual gifts men think women like are perfumes, designer stuff etc but for example I'm not into them and would prefer some tech gadget

i like high tech as well but i would only want this as a present if i could choose the actual item itself rather than it being a surprise gift. i am a bit fussy on my high tech
CoeK4 h, 50 m ago

I was trying to imply that by wacky answers. I know my fiance wants rock …I was trying to imply that by wacky answers. I know my fiance wants rock climbing shoes but for all I know the OPs wife she could be a paraplegic.If he doesn't know what to get her how will a bunch of strangers know...

I didn't actually realise some of the other posts were made by you I was just meaning that this was the only one that made any sense as every one is different and it wasn't the usual cliched thing that men think women like
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions