Must have PS Vita games...

Posted 1st Nov
hey, I'm going on holiday soon and was tempted to buy a switch for the plane but I might just dust off my vita and use that instead!!!

what's your favourite vita games ??? I wonder if I've missed any, obviously killzone, uncharted, little big planet...

everyone says persona too, I've got it but could never get into it! maybe give it another go...

are memory cards cheaper these days ???
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
Depends on what you like, l personally loved persona 4, and similar jrpgs, but understand that there not everyones cup of tea
software mod your Vita and get a SD2VITA this allows normal micro sd cards to be used as well as the obvious other benefits.
Toukiden Kiwami and Age of Demons. Plays really on the Vita, graphics are really nice too.
What genre of games do you like?
Dragons Crown
Go through your library as tonnes of Vita PS+ games that should be waiting for you to play, if you added them to your library each month of course..
Haircut_10001/11/2019 13:23

What genre of games do you like?

For PS4 i play PES a lot... Adventure games like unchartered are great, quite like the indie games on the vita too... And racing games, loving mario kart on mobile currently!
Hotline Miami and Wipeout served me well.
chrisredmayne01/11/2019 14:20

For PS4 i play PES a lot... Adventure games like unchartered are great, …For PS4 i play PES a lot... Adventure games like unchartered are great, quite like the indie games on the vita too... And racing games, loving mario kart on mobile currently!

I was just looking at the games available on the Vita, it seems like it doesn't have as many adventure games or racing games as the PS4 had. I suppose that Uncharted would be your best bet if you haven't already played it, maybe something like Tearaway or Limbo could be interesting to play.
Haircut_10001/11/2019 15:25

I was just looking at the games available on the Vita, it seems like it …I was just looking at the games available on the Vita, it seems like it doesn't have as many adventure games or racing games as the PS4 had. I suppose that Uncharted would be your best bet if you haven't already played it, maybe something like Tearaway or Limbo could be interesting to play.

Ah I've played all those, loved them all too! I think maybe I've done all the better vita games, was hoping I'd missed one or two out. Sure there's something if I keep looking
Tearaway, Killzone Mercenary, Wipeout 2048, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Lego Marvel Super Heroes & Minecraft were all good and in the cheap indie bracket: King Oddball, Severed, Hotline Miami, Teslagrad, Azkend 2, Resogun, Urban Trial Freestyle - all PS+ games at some time.
Nutella is really nice
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants