Muted members

Posted 26th JunEdited by:"fearona"
@Jason
Why, if you have certain members on here muted, do you still see their discussion threads being posted.
In any thread replies they post it will say hidden content (ignored user), but it will still show their first post if they are the topic starter.
Seems pretty pointless muting a member , only to still have to see their discussion threads.
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Hey. Deals/discussion to be included within the existing muting functionality is being explored.

No deadline on it but as soon as there are updates I’ll report back.
Thanks, as it seems nffp atm.
Good question @fearona it would be better not to see anything from them...
Excellent question @fearona

I raised this point in Feedback quite some time ago and unfortunately at the time there was nothing going to be done about it.

Unfortunately I cannot find my thread - 'Feedback' threads don't appear in my activity overview
tregs26/06/2020 14:51

Excellent question @fearona I raised this point in Feedback quite …Excellent question @fearona I raised this point in Feedback quite some time ago and unfortunately at the time there was nothing going to be done about it.Unfortunately I cannot find my thread - 'Feedback' threads don't appear in my activity overview

Found it

My mistake, apparently it was logged and considered
Jason26/06/2020 13:56

Hey. Deals/discussion to be included within the existing muting …Hey. Deals/discussion to be included within the existing muting functionality is being explored. No deadline on it but as soon as there are updates I’ll report back.

So 2 years on no movement, wouldnt be hard to alter some code thats for sure.
hotukdeals.com/fee…283
I know theres a few people who would like to mute my deals
myusernamehasgone23430/06/2020 14:14

I know theres a few people who would like to mute my deals

Its not deals I want to mute, it's the inane discussion posts made by some.
fearona30/06/2020 14:16

Its not deals I want to mute, it's the inane discussion posts made by some.

Whoever could you mean
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants