Muted sound keeps turning upon on android.

Found 3rd Mar
I have a Lenovo A10 70 tablet, when I turn the volume down (the volume with a bell not the musical note) after a while it turns up but only slightly. Anybody have same problem or a fix for this?
Thanks.
Community Updates
AskElectronics
7 Comments
Are you sure you're not turning it back up?

Android has several volume controls, one for media, one for notifications etc.

Maybe you're just muting notifications and not media
Accidently touching the volume control button on the tablet edge?
Edited by: "wayners" 3rd Mar
Nope definitely not catching any other buttons.
An app in the background? If it gets annoying what I’d do is put a cable in the headphones plug but with no headphones attached. Sorted
Dolphinzz15 m ago

An app in the background? If it gets annoying what I’d do is put a cable i …An app in the background? If it gets annoying what I’d do is put a cable in the headphones plug but with no headphones attached. Sorted

Cheers Dolphinzz, would sort it but just wondered why it was doing it and maybe an easy fix.
itsdavidjones198421 h, 50 m ago

Are you sure you're not turning it back up?Android has several volume …Are you sure you're not turning it back up?Android has several volume controls, one for media, one for notifications etc.Maybe you're just muting notifications and not media

All 3 turned down to mute, after a few minutes one turns up maybe 1 or 2 notches while the other 2 stay as they were.
kramvic44 m ago

Cheers Dolphinzz, would sort it but just wondered why it was doing it and …Cheers Dolphinzz, would sort it but just wondered why it was doing it and maybe an easy fix.

It’s probably the best one unless you’re willing to try resetting the tablet to try and fix the issue
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions