Groups

MW2 Campaign ***spoilers****

this thread may contain spoilers so my post will be in post 1

13 Comments

Original Poster

Like most people i got call of duty on tuesday on release date and finished it on regular level within a few hours and the main menu said i had completed 33% of the campaign.

last night i finished it on veteran level and it was really difficult but i really enjoyed it the secound time round but the main menu says i have only fnished 85.5% of the campaign

does anyone know if i missed anything ???

also the campaign is called " For The Record" as they have named the campaign do u think infitiny ward will be realesing another campaign ?? because why would they name the campaign if they didnt need to seperate it from another??

got all the trophies from all missions lincluding completing the pit under 30 secs and planting the c4 undetected but i cant see what else i need to do to get 100% completion

also whats up with the point of the museum level - do u just shoot the statues???

Normally you would expect the next Modern Warfare in 2 years time but given the ending I reckon their will be an "expansion" disk in about 6 months to continue the story line.....

try completing it on the other difficultys ? iv completed it on recruit & regular and hav 55% complete ?

Banned

Could be the intel you need to collect

like hidden packages in gta etc

Yeah, enemy intel I would imagine is required.

yea i would guess intel.
    also don't know if you knew but you can press a button on one of the desks in the musuem to unleash chaos! :thumbsup:

foxxes;6894858

yea i would guess intel.also don't know if you knew but you can press a … yea i would guess intel.also don't know if you knew but you can press a button on one of the desks in the musuem to unleash chaos! :thumbsup:

youtube.com/wat…ted

I was actually dissapointed with the single player missions, I done it on veteran to make it last longer (not sure how long it would of lasted in reg or hardened). I know it's only a game but the plot is a bit daft.

Original Poster

thanks everyone ill try the intel and start collecting that

ill see if i can find the chaos button in the musem

When do you get the museum level?I have completed it on regular and is showing 50% complete, I have just started it on veteran, do you only get the museum in the veteran game?

Find your Intel Items.

Original Poster

DJNG22;6897669

When do you get the museum level?I have completed it on regular and is … When do you get the museum level?I have completed it on regular and is showing 50% complete, I have just started it on veteran, do you only get the museum in the veteran game?

go to mission sellect its there under act 3

ViperKeith;6897857

go to mission sellect its there under act 3

will have a look later mate cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2439
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764486
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …55101
      4. Can i return jewellery to Argos? + quick rep98

See more discussions